Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Monkey47

VIP Member
Fitbits can be incredibly inaccurate though, I think hers is. I have an Apple Watch and I'm a size 16 and on a very heavy exercise day (with 15,000+ steps) my watch would say I've burnt around 2500-2600 in total and I would say that's more accurate.
She is at least a size 24 so she’s going to have a good 5 stone if not more on a size 16

Reactions: 1

Shinyhappy

Yeah I think it is accurate due to her size, I can’t believe how sedentary she must be in her day to day life. I’ve had a lay in and a generally lazy day so far just running a few errands but I’ve still climbed 32 flights of stairs and done 7,000 steps so far without even trying to be active. Do they live in a flat/bungalow?

Monkey47

VIP Member
I love how she emphasised her breathing in that last video but still fucked it up 😂😂😂 in on the east out on the hard not out on the hard you idiot (coz we know she reads here)

Chloe123456

VIP Member
So much for her having a gym membership
That’s unfair .. don’t forget she got cramp in her leg 2 weeks ago lol

Her entire existence depresses me. She has literally no will or drive to even do the most basic things in life like working hard, moving out of the parents (moving from your own parents to your boyfriends parents in your 30s with no end goal doesn’t count), she can’t stick at losing weight or even cook food!!
Didn’t she move in cos of lockdown & then didn’t leave lol

thepantsqueen

VIP Member
Fitbit always shows more calories because it includes resting calories (even sleeping) which Apple Watch doesn’t. It’s not inaccurate it’s just a different calculation.
Ah yeah sorry that's exactly what I'm referring to. You do get that on the Apple Watch too. You get total calorie burn. On the rings, it's just the exercise calories but inside the app, you get the total calorie burn too.

but either way, you're most likely right and im accidentally trying to make Kirsty sound thinner than she actually is by thinking her burn should be lower 😂😂

I think I just find it hard to believe if she was burning that much in total with that little effort, shed be losing weight more. But I suppose that goes to show just how much she's really eating!

She is at least a size 24 so she’s going to have a good 5 stone if not more on a size 16
yep you're right! I'm giving her too much credit 😂

diddlydoop

Maybe she’s just booked some holiday days off with 0 plans except watching tele in bed and eating cheese strings 🤷🏽‍♀️

PrincessShark

Chatty Member
Fitbits are always like that, I don't burn that much doing sports all day!

I wore my Fitbit to a body pump class, apparently I did 185 calories. Started using my partners garmin and it said 433 calories. Madness!

I am LIVING for these workout videos though.