Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rabbit!69

VIP Member
I wonder now she has a new job she comes back to Instagram? Any bets on how long she will last in this one?

Reactions: 1

claire13

She doesn’t even show the snag tights except the bottom of her leg and wears the same pair every day!

Chloe123456

VIP Member
Is she trying to grow Penfolds account?
we see his account as it’s not private anyway lol
Lol I thought that .. no need to follow if it’s public.

She’s obsessed with the one recipe she knows .. blueberry muffins again Lol

Whateverrr

I’ve stocked up on snag tights before I hear that they’ve asked her to model or something awful 🤭🤭

Its_Me

VIP Member
I don’t understand how having cramp means she has to miss the gym for a few weeks?
I didn’t understand any of it? Was caused by a bruise did she say? But then mentioned drinking more water? If you’ve got cramp because you’re dehydrated it comes and goes doesn’t put you out for a week.

Last edited:

StrawberryTart

VIP Member
4lb off today, but a day off of calorie counting today, well breakfast and lunch will be counted. This is where she goes wrong. There should be no such thing as a day off calorie counting!! That’s the beauty of it!🤦🏼‍♀️
Yep, that’s my problem, take care during the week and it all goes to pot on the weekend🙈🙈🤣

Chloe123456

VIP Member
A full day of no eating from illness .. if she’s careful with her cals this wk it should he a decent loss