Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Its_Me

VIP Member
She is at least a size 24 so she’s going to have a good 5 stone if not more on a size 16
Obviously neither are ever going to be bang on when you take away and add in certain factors but it’s the same with the calories we consume it’s never EXACTLY what it says on the packet and it’s actually allowed to be inaccurate by 20% which is pretty significant! But yeh she’s got hell of a lot more weight on her than you if you’re size 16 🙃

Last edited:
Reactions: 1

Monkey47

VIP Member
you know I’ve had a horrendous couple of weeks but you calling me Poirot has really made me smile LOL

I live in Croydon and grew up near where Dan (and Kirsty) lives so know the train routes really well, unless she got the 527 bus from Waterloo to Victoria but I’ll need to check where her office is ....

edit: she can get a bus direct from Waterloo to Mayfair, so I’m either a brilliant detective or it’s completely innocent 😂
Didn’t she say she had to get the bus???? Some strike or something? Or is that after what would have been her train? I’m now invested In this 😂😂😂😂

Basicbizatch

I wish they would stop locking their knees. Stop filming yourselves & learn how to use the machines properly. There only going to end up injured this way but no one wants to see your lacklustre workouts with shite form
Exactly this, knee lock makes me cringe!

Keep doing it for you though Kirst, dislocated knees and all 🤣

Snarkypants

VIP Member
It looks like the office kitchen is right next to the desks, so they'll clearly be able to hear everything she's saying into her phone, and when she abruptly tried to hide her phone whenever someone walks into the room, it's going to look even worse.
She won't make it last her probation in that job- working in financial services is such a highly regulated industry that they won't be able to risk her showing confidential information or breaching data protection
Yep all of this. In my last role, no pics or filming in the office full stop. Gross misconduct.

Robbie09

VIP Member
So she’s in bed watching a film… but afterwards it’s time to chill 🙄 imagine living for the weekends to do FA. Don’t get me wrong, I love a chill day but not every Saturday and Sunday — and within those days I make sure I get out and go for a walk at least.
So much for her having a gym membership

Anon568

I don't see her passing her probation at work if she's had 3/4 weeks off sick within a few months. She was off sick with something else just before she had her 'break'.
And conveniently she's better just in time for the family holiday to the isle of wight