Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rabbit!69

VIP Member
She’s made a protein shake by blending the strawberry Slimfast with the vanilla protein yoghurt.

The scampi and beans looked awful 😣
Ahhhh never noticed the yoghurt. If that’s what she has eaten yesterday she is eating a dangerously low amount of calories, clearly it’s going to be the same shit diet & exercise routine from Kirsty like before

Reactions: 1

Marie SW

Hahahahahaha. Just had a peak at her sister as wondered how she was getting on- her fbk profile pic she looks fab!

Chloe123456

VIP Member
Wow she’s slipping down- bad to scroll to page 5/6 to post 😂 I’ve just been looking on her Facebook. She’s updated a few pics and post and is open 🙈 she also has a Facebook GOLI page- no joke!!!
Is there anything interesting on Facebook? Ppl will completely forget about her soon. I wonder why she’s just completely gone off the Gram ??

NapQueenReturns

Chatty Member
‘I didn’t really eat anything but when I did it wasn’t healthy’ - she is such a contradiction. If she had been as ill as she’s making out then eating bad stuff but not a lot of it would probably still have put her in a calorie deficit. She just talks so much bloody 🐄 💩
I called it 🕵🏻