keepingupwithkirstylea #18 Corporate job? Why be so shady? Girl, we all know you’re just the tea-lady.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually think Kirsty is quite pretty, definitely my type (quiet at the back).

But she comes across as a shallow, feckless, lazy bleep, which is disappointing.

I feel for Dan but have a lot of respect for the silver bullet he's taking for men everywhere.

#FreeDan

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I actually think Kirsty is quite pretty, definitely my type (quiet at the back).

But she comes across as a shallow, feckless, lazy bleep, which is disappointing.

I feel for Dan but have a lot of respect for the silver bullet he's taking for men everywhere.

#FreeDan
I agree I think she's pretty but shes definitely proof that a tit personality ruins good looks

he must have the patience of a saint

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.