Lifewithkirstylea #19 Gym filming fixation; do you think you’re ever going to pass a probation?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Formally keepingupwithkirstylea

Thread title by @Gobbylurker unfortunately the full suggestion was too long so I had to cut it down.

Reactions: 9
The speed she does them chest flys!! it’s supposed to be difficult! If you can flap them forward and back at the speed of light like you’re Ross Geller “giving the finger” then trust me you need to add some weights!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The burgers on her dinner are 131 calories each and half a pack of the mash is 123 calories, she’s got AT LEAST 1/4-1/2 of the pack but let’s call it 62. I make that 324 so how has she got 273 calories including the other stuff?

Reactions: 3
I've noticed she keeps weighing stuff recently instead of just going with the portion sizes on packets, but I don't think she's considered the cooked/uncooked part where the cooked stuff weighs less....does that make sense?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I've noticed she keeps weighing stuff recently instead of just going with the portion sizes on packets, but I don't think she's considered the cooked/uncooked part where the cooked stuff weighs less....does that make sense?
Probably because she "couldn't eat it all"?

Anyway I'm glad to see a workout reel on her grid because I don't watch her stories, loving all the effort she put into those chest flies.

Why do they take it in turns filming workouts.... if they didn't film it would be done a lot quicker

• Haha
Reactions: 2
This is absolutely it, I think she weighs them once cooked, but uses the uncooked calories on nutracheck! She’s a genius and got this weight loss malarkey nailed 😂😂

• Haha
The burgers on her dinner are 131 calories each and half a pack of the mash is 123 calories, she’s got AT LEAST 1/4-1/2 of the pack but let’s call it 62. I make that 324 so how has she got 273 calories including the other stuff?
Didn’t eat it all 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
There is no way she can survive long term on just over 1100 calories a day. Either that or she’s not being truthful with her calories (which we know she wasn’t for dinner yesterday but she can’t always get it wrong surely?)

There is no way she can survive long term on just over 1100 calories a day. Either that or she’s not being truthful with her calories (which we know she wasn’t for dinner yesterday but she can’t always get it wrong surely?)
She would definitely be loosing more than 1lb a week!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.