keepingupwithkirstylea #17 The only thing keepingupwithkirstylea is her weight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly don’t know where she gets her cals from coz those crumpets are 285 for 3 not 264🤦🏼‍♀️ Also who weighs out 449gs? You would just round it up surly 😤

Reactions: 3
This was her comment on another page I follow. The lady has just had her loose skin procedure. Obviously she is an expert 😁
Wasn’t she a receptionist at her previous roles in cosmetics, I highly doubt the drs would be discussing the procedures with her & she has probably saw them in brochures that have been glossed up for sales. She is an embarrassment 🙈

Reactions: 9
Wasn’t she a receptionist at her previous roles in cosmetics, I highly doubt the drs would be discussing the procedures with her & she has probably saw them in brochures that have been glossed up for sales. She is an embarrassment 🙈
Totally agree, she seems to think she knows everything about anything 🙄 Won't be long until she is running the new office with her expert knowledge 🤭

Reactions: 2
Why on earth does she need a pre workout drink 😂😂😂 we’ve seen her workouts. No energy required

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ffs the good thing with calorie counting is that you can have what you want in moderation. But duck me a week in and she's already having a take away.. no will power at all.

Reactions: 1
Ffs the good thing with calorie counting is that you can have what you want in moderation. But duck me a week in and she's already having a take away.. no will power at all.
Depends ... If she just had what she put up then she had chicken and veg.... Seems fine to me..

What 3 odd year old woman, gets you, lays out clothes twice and then gets back in bed to watch a Disney film? And this is her ‘me’ time that she couldn’t go to SW and weigh in on? Also wasn’t she meant to be weighing herself every Saturday?

What 3 odd year old woman, gets you, lays out clothes twice and then gets back in bed to watch a Disney film? And this is her ‘me’ time that she couldn’t go to SW and weigh in on? Also wasn’t she meant to be weighing herself every Saturday?
That’s just what I was thinking about her weigh in. Time of the month (week) again so that will probably be her excuse.
If Daniel is out playing golf why doesn’t she do something useful with her time like see her family or friend? She really is an odd person

So she could go to the gym in Epsom but not to SW which is also in Epsom.... also the station is in the centre of town so there’s no excuse?

So she could go to the gym in Epsom but not to SW which is also in Epsom.... also the station is in the centre of town so there’s no excuse?
Just another lousy excuse as to why she can’t/won’t lose weight. There are no classes available for me around my work & exercise classes so I joined on line & am managing fine. She could have done that as didn’t seem to stay for the class but.

Her problem is that she loves the attention but she knows nobody would be the blindest bit interested if she wasn’t some kind of “weight loss account” so she keeps up the front to keep her followers but she is definitely not arsed about seriously losing any weight anymore now that she has her precious egghead. As soon as he dips out she will be straight back to SW because she will claim all men only like slim women.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.