keepingupwithkirstylea #17 The only thing keepingupwithkirstylea is her weight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No gym today because Daniel is knackered from golf and well she is on her period both as bad as each other and who needs to see them in bed together. Grim.

Reactions: 6
Back to the lame excuses of why she won’t exercise. I can see it now, this new weight loss journey is going to be soooooo successful 😂

Reactions: 2
She does realise people have kids, run a household, work full time and still manage to go to the gym right? Laaaaaazy beyond words. She’s also no doubt lacking energy because of her tit diet.

Reactions: 4
WHY am I surprised she’s spouting about not following through with something due to her ‘period’ yet again. Girl is on a period every week ducking hell.

The most frustrating thing is, most chains like Wagamamas, Mcdonalds, probably Taco Bell, all post the calories of every item on the menu so she could still enjoy it and track it! She annoys me to no end, calorie counting isn't going to work until she is giving it her all, counting 2 meals a day and not dinners or weekends is going to do absolutely nothing!! How many times is she going to blame the plan she's "following" for her not losing weight before it sinks in that any plan requires dedication? I had brutal period cramps the other day, scaled back my workout and just made sure I did what I could without going mad, then went for a walk, still moved and actually felt a bit better as the movement took my mind of the cramps!

The fact that she blames almost everything in her life on it being ‘the time of the month’ you would think she would have visited her dr to see if a) there was no underlying issues & b) if there was anything she could do to help herself. I know years ago I used to get crippling cramps & horrendous pmt but I spoke with my dr & changed my contraceptive pill & although I can still have hormonal outbursts they are very few & far between.
I seriously doubt she suffers just sees it as a reason to blame on her laziness & weight gain.
In the time I have followed her she has never changed her ways & never will therefore will not lose any weight. I wouldn’t be surprised if she went back to her very 1st start weight as I feel she is not only lying to her followers but also to herself about her diet.
I really want to unfollow but seeing how tit she is also gives me the kick up the arse to do better myself

Reactions: 3
Did she weigh in.this week?
Imagine feeling the need to tell Instagram everytime you're on your period 🤦

Reactions: 3
The most frustrating thing is, most chains like Wagamamas, Mcdonalds, probably Taco Bell, all post the calories of every item on the menu so she could still enjoy it and track it! She annoys me to no end, calorie counting isn't going to work until she is giving it her all, counting 2 meals a day and not dinners or weekends is going to do absolutely nothing!! How many times is she going to blame the plan she's "following" for her not losing weight before it sinks in that any plan requires dedication? I had brutal period cramps the other day, scaled back my workout and just made sure I did what I could without going mad, then went for a walk, still moved and actually felt a bit better as the movement took my mind of the cramps!
Very true. But this is kirsty and what isn’t logged in her nutra and what isn’t posted she never ate 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She really doesn’t know what’s she’s doing. 10 calories for 6 sprouts? I’m sure there’s like 8 calories in one 🤣 Absolute joke of a woman. Give it up Kirsty you’re making a fool of yourself every single damn day.

ETA- I’m sure she’s also put the calories for two lamb shanks? 🙈

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
If she’s prepping for tomorrow why not prep a proper protein/fat/carb breakfast rather than laying out a pack of crumpets.

Reactions: 2
Bet it’s gonna smell lovely at work tomorrow with reheated sprouts & swede. Food prep lol .. no , left overs!!
Laying in bed together telling us Dans knackered & aching & she’s on her period .. aw god .. just no!! She’s laughing that Dan doesn’t want to talk on camera .. stop shoving the phone in his face. He’s not into it.

Monday mirror selfies are back.
See her smart corporate wear last long.
She looks like she’s wearing her pjs to work

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.