keepingupwithkirstylea #17 The only thing keepingupwithkirstylea is her weight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’ll never learn will she!
Keep your working life private and professional, she’ll end up a laughing stock again within work and soon been shown the door 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
I think she’s doing admin work through an agency, no big company would employ her with her job history.

Reactions: 3
I’m loving todays food post & random hashtags #weightlossacount #cheese #newjob
She is a sandwich short of a picnic for sure 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Full of tit she will never learn bet here snacks on the train was a KFC bargin bucket

• Haha
Reactions: 7
1233 calories yesterday. Not only is that ridiculous for her current weight, it’s completely unsustainable. She’s either lying or restricting - either way neither is good for a weight loss account.

She’s in charge of the stationery order I see. Got some responsibility then 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Back to taking photos at her desk, I’m sure her new employers will love that. Bets on how long she will last at this job, I give her 2 months

Underlining the incorrectly spelt title with a wiggle line in her CoRpOrAtE job just shows her childish mindset

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s in charge of the stationery order I see. Got some responsibility then 😏
Doesn’t bode very well that she can’t even spell stationery properly 🤣
Honestly I can’t wait to watch this car crash play out! We definitely need to take bets on this thread on how long this job lasts! I’m going with mid-March.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Doesn’t bode very well that she can’t even spell stationery properly 🤣
Honestly I can’t wait to watch this car crash play out! We definitely need to take bets on this thread on how long this job lasts! I’m going with mid-March.
I’ll give till mid Feb, 6 weeks.
I don’t work in an office but is eating/snacking at your desk a bit unprofessional? It would annoy me if someone was sat next to me grazing all the time.

Reactions: 3
I don’t work in an office but is eating/snacking at your desk a bit unprofessional? It would annoy me if someone was sat next to me grazing all the time.
Not in offices I’ve worked in. Only heating up and eating fish is unprofessional 🤢 One place banned it 😂

Reactions: 4
Has she plugged her phone into the work computer.
Ha ha data breach day 2

Reactions: 2
Not at mine but we don't get breaks so you gotta eat when you're hungry!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.