keepingupwithkirstylea #17 The only thing keepingupwithkirstylea is her weight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There was a thread on Mumsnet recently where someone was complaining that her workplace had banned eating at desks. It turned out she was going to the work kitchen every morning and knocking up either eggs or beans on toast and bringing it back to her desk and she couldn't understand why this was unwelcome. 🤣

Reactions: 3
Right now I'm 100% sure she's pulling those numbers straight out of her arse. I have a bag of spinach in the fridge which is 80g. She's claiming to have 150g in that tub of rice??? I call bullshit.

Reactions: 2
Right now I'm 100% sure she's pulling those numbers straight out of her arse. I have a bag of spinach in the fridge which is 80g. She's claiming to have 150g in that tub of rice??? I call bullshit.
And i’m also betting that the 150g of rice she’s counting was weighed uncooked which would be way more calories than 150g cooked.

Reactions: 4
When ever I have started a new job, I want to make the best impression so refrain from making myself that comfortable so soon, keep it professional etc, she is just a joke!

Reactions: 6
2 warbutons crumpets ste 194 as well not 158 🙄
She's also picked weighed banana without skin when hers still has the skin on... she has no idea what she is doing this girl

Reactions: 5
Corporate Kirsty in her animal print top and leather jacket

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This is really picky but it bothers me how she's used 2 different types of light butter this week.
Like if you are serious about counting your calories, do it right ffs. Be accurate!

Reactions: 2
She has without doubt, THE most random diet - her dinner from last night, toast a cheese string and crab sticks 🤨
53E84DB8-875C-4F72-A57F-1BE83177C74E.jpeg

• Sick
At least we're sort of getting 3 meals a day now....although she really doesn't spend her calories well. She must be absolutely starving all the time, if she's being honest that is

Reactions: 6
Bet she has asked Dan's mum to stop buying treats, she seems cheeky enough to do it

She apparently works in finance now. She always acts like she's an expert at doing whatever the company she's working at does, like her clinics at the dentist
Favourite scent - Daniel’s aftershave 🙈

She apparently works in finance now. She always acts like she's an expert at doing whatever the company she's working at does, like her clinics at the dentist
Can’t wait for her to start offering financial advice 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.