keepingupwithkirstylea #17 The only thing keepingupwithkirstylea is her weight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she eating if she's not hungry?

Overriding her body's natural signals.

Believe me she doesn't need to eat when not hungry for fear of being hungry later, she ain't going hungry, ever 😂
Not hungry because my jaws haven't stopped all day!!! 100% a secret binger. I'd say sausage rolls on the way to work, lunch on her own so she can have chinese or pizza then a quick mcds before the train home. I bet she cried to dopey Dan about her weight and he believes her

Reactions: 5
Well I have been a slimming world devotee for many, many years, I know it works and I can lose on it, but I always regain it. So this time I’m giving calorie counting (ish) a go, with a few slimming world elements thrown in. Basically being aware of as much speed food as possible but then being aware of calories for everything else. I’m not counting calories as such, I don’t have a set deadline, I just know roughly what I can eat in a day and lose weight. I feel so much more free than with Slimming world. No more worrying about syns, no more feeling guilty about a take away, no more wondering why a 550 slimming world meal is ‘free’ but a 500 microwave meal is 15 syns 🤦🏽‍♀️ It’s working for me at the moment x
interesting, thank you so much, am considering slimming world so always interested in hearing peoples experiences of it, thank you! X

Reactions: 3
interesting, thank you so much, am considering slimming world so always interested in hearing peoples experiences of it, thank you! X
Take a look at tryingtodoitall on insta. She’s does slimming world but I’m a calorie conscious way rather than 4 quarter pounders (coz lean mince is free) between two buns - she comes up with some great meals incorporating sw whilst being calorie conscious

Reactions: 9
Take a look at tryingtodoitall on insta. She’s does slimming world but I’m a calorie conscious way rather than 4 quarter pounders (coz lean mince is free) between two buns - she comes up with some great meals incorporating sw whilst being calorie conscious
brilliant thanks - I’m veggie and a lot of the sw accounts I see on insta seem heavy on meat. I can never get my head round how people lose weight on it as all the pictures I seem to see of peoples meals online look really calorie heavy! I know it works for people though so I’ll check that page out, thanks x

Reactions: 2
She’s my favourite - intelligent, witty, says it how it is and actually loses weight!

Reactions: 2
brilliant thanks - I’m veggie and a lot of the sw accounts I see on insta seem heavy on meat. I can never get my head round how people lose weight on it as all the pictures I seem to see of peoples meals online look really calorie heavy! I know it works for people though so I’ll check that page out, thanks x
She does quite a few meat free meals too. She is great but doesn’t make you calorie/nutrition aware which is how people end up gaining it all (I know I did 🤦🏻‍♀️)

Oh but if you don’t like sarcasm dripping with humour and the odd swear food then she isn’t for you 😂😂

She’s my favourite - intelligent, witty, says it how it is and actually loses weight!
I actually have alerts on for her posts 😂

Reactions: 1
Aw god .. she’s poorly .. why’s she trying to talk posh? Yes kirsty you have already said you don’t have covid .. u don’t need to go on about what covid symptoms u don’t have!! I get so bored of hearing about it.. the common cold does still exist.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I didn’t realise vitamins, green tea and vitamin water would cure the common cold and a chesty cough. That’s where I’ve been going wrong for years as I’ve been using cough medicine and Lemsip.

I didn’t realise vitamins, green tea and vitamin water would cure the common cold and a chesty cough. That’s where I’ve been going wrong for years as I’ve been using cough medicine and Lemsip.
probably full of calories too, so that's next week's weight gain story cooking🤣

• Haha
She does quite a few meat free meals too. She is great but doesn’t make you calorie/nutrition aware which is how people end up gaining it all (I know I did 🤦🏻‍♀️)

Oh but if you don’t like sarcasm dripping with humour and the odd swear food then she isn’t for you 😂😂I

I’ve just started following her, she looks great! Will follow for the witty captions if not the food. Sorry to derail the thread, in fact I don’t know what I’m thinking - if I need some good SW advice surely I just need to follow what our Kirst is doing?! Oh, wait….

Oh but if you don’t like sarcasm dripping with humour and the odd swear food then she isn’t for you 😂😂

I actually have alerts on for her posts 😂
I’ve just started following her, her page is great! Was actually hoping to get some SW inspo from our kirst but 19 babybels a day isn’t really for me.
Ps Her voice this morning sounds like the one I put on when I call in work to chuck a sicky 😑

• Haha
I’ve just started following her, her page is great! Was actually hoping to get some SW inspo from our kirst but 19 babybels a day isn’t really for me.
Ps Her voice this morning sounds like the one I put on when I call in work to chuck a sicky 😑
I’ve started following her too as want to rejoin SW, more for the social aspect for me as well as keeping accountable but I want to use a bit more common sense this time.

Kirsty and her babybels is the epitome of “just because you can, doesn’t mean you should”

She said she has a chesty cough shouldnt she be doing a pcr test I know she said she did a test but assume that was just a lateral flow one. My son didn't have any of the other symptoms just a cough and feeling ill and he had covid!

Reactions: 4
She said she has a chesty cough shouldnt she be doing a pcr test I know she said she did a test but assume that was just a lateral flow one. My son didn't have any of the other symptoms just a cough and feeling ill and he had covid!
No, because she is Kirsty and knows everyfink

• Haha
Yep if she has any symptoms at all then she should be having a PCR. My daughter currently has COVID, we thought she had a nasty cold and she had 4 negative LFTs. PCR positive.

Her stories this morning are HILARIOUS. That fake ill voice you put on when you call work to say you can’t come in. She even added a little cough at the end for extra umph 🤣🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.