keepingupwithkirstylea #17 The only thing keepingupwithkirstylea is her weight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think I’ve cracked it with her. When she speaks really slowly she doesn’t believe what she’s saying herself, she’s trying to work out the words. Then when she actually believes what she’s saying (even though we know it’s a load of tripe) she speeds up.
watch her stories and tell me I’m wrong 🙈😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
And these stories have cemented for me why she won’t be successful in her weight loss for the foreseeable. She states she can’t go to SW in the week because her new job is hectic and longer hours but she doesn’t want to go on a Saturday as that’s her “me” time. Kirsty what could possibly be better a “me” time than focusing on your weight and health and well-being for an hour a week on a Saturday morning?!

Reactions: 8
She's indulged over Christmas because she deserves to after every thing she's been through over the last 2 years.... When were you on plan Kirsty?

Reactions: 4
Happy Hump Day -who even knows what day it is by this point?

She ate far too much food over Christmas -SHOCK!!

She is no longer doing SW reason being because her job is going to be very hectic -much like most peoples lives

BUT she’s going to make sure she gets the right calories fresh fruits, veg whatever she needs -yup we’ve heard that before

She hasn’t been gym over Christmas because of you know what and who, the C word -I give up, you’re gonna have to spell out to me Kirsty no idea what you’re talking about

New Year but she’s gonna be the same Me -oh thank god for that we would never want you to change

Put on weight she can see it in her face but everyone deserves to enjoy themselves…..😴😴😴😴 i gave up at this point
Thank you for taking one for the team haha

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Happy Hump Day -who even knows what day it is by this point?

She ate far too much food over Christmas -SHOCK!!

She is no longer doing SW reason being because her job is going to be very hectic -much like most peoples lives

BUT she’s going to make sure she gets the right calories fresh fruits, veg whatever she needs -yup we’ve heard that before

She hasn’t been gym over Christmas because of you know what and who, the C word -I give up, you’re gonna have to spell out to me Kirsty no idea what you’re talking about

New Year but she’s gonna be the same Me -oh thank god for that we would never want you to change

Put on weight she can see it in her face but everyone deserves to enjoy themselves…..😴😴😴😴 i gave up at this point
Dopey Dan also joined the gym can just Imagine she will be shouting how many did I squat babe. How many steps did I do babe annoying

What’s her new job this time?
Corporate job bet she lasts a month

Reactions: 2
My 11 year old keeps a countdown on his phone and tells me ‘mum, it’s *however many* days til we go on holiday’. She is literally like a child

Reactions: 3
Back to only showing part of her daily meals, did she only eat breakfast & dinner yesterday.

Is she really trying to tell us she’s eating less than 1300 calories a day

Reactions: 1
Is she really trying to tell us she’s eating less than 1300 calories a day
She’s clearly going to be the same as before, post 2 meals a day then when she doesn’t lose any weight or puts weight on she will blame it on the fact she has not ate enough when really she has been overeating. She will never break the vicious circle she is in & will be the same as all her other weight loss attempts

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.