keepingupwithkirstylea #17 The only thing keepingupwithkirstylea is her weight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I buy UFit products quite regularly, I can’t believe they’ve sent Krusty a box of freebies 🤦🏻‍♀️ genuinely will not be buying from them again, I’m not funding that tit (god I feel like a Karen saying that 🤣)

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I buy UFit products quite regularly, I can’t believe they’ve sent Krusty a box of freebies 🤦🏻‍♀️ genuinely will not be buying from them again, I’m not funding that tit (god I feel like a Karen saying that 🤣)
Same here refuse to buy from any company that gifts to Kristy

Reactions: 7
" Daniel if your watching this..."
Daniels hand then appears!! He's not watching g it you bleeping dick he's right there! 🖕😳

Reactions: 3
Why are they still giving her free stuff she’s constantly gaining weight…

Reactions: 2
They gave me a selection... Well a small selection.... So ungrateful

Reactions: 5
‘I don’t like black olives OR courgettes - despise them’
But you bought a pizza covered in black olives and courgettes yesterday kirst, why would you do that if you ‘despise’ them?
Please, someone, make her make sense!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Christ she’s really piled it on since the back garden bikini days hasn’t she! I do in a way feel bad for her, I’ve put on a stone in the last year due to work commitments changing and having to stop training but she literally has no job, no kids etc. Just get off your arse and spend a couple of hours a day walking it would soon fall off you!

Reactions: 2
7919177D-23CE-494C-8B73-BB2098B99707.jpeg

Why is she tagging her outfit when she looks like a sack of tit?! It’s cold outside, she’s off to a Christmas outfit but apart from the too-small hat perched on her head, she could be heading off to a picnic in May. Why would anyone care where she had bought any of that from?!

7919177D-23CE-494C-8B73-BB2098B99707.jpeg

Why is she tagging her outfit when she looks like a sack of tit?! It’s cold outside, she’s off to a Christmas outfit but apart from the too-small hat perched on her head, she could be heading off to a picnic in May. Why would anyone care where she had bought any of that from?!
Christmas market that was meant to say, it won’t let me edit it

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
View attachment 930724

Leather jacket...over 3 stone old🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Is that her attempt at an influencer pose?? Donner kebab legs and clutching your head like someone's kicked you in the temple? Cracking up. She's a spoof account isn't she. Fair play lass you're actually funny.

Unless she is in fact being serious. In which case its desperately desperately sad.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
View attachment 930724

It’s 8/9°c today surely she can’t not feel the cold that much I was out in a hoody and long puffer to walk the dog this morning and still frozen.

I still think she’s got lipoedema and would make a great linebacker. No fucker would be getting past her.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I still think she’s got lipoedema and would make a great linebacker. No fucker would be getting past her.
I think she does too and I don’t think she’s ever seen a doctors about it or anything to do with her weight even though she claimed they said she didn’t and was healthy.

Reactions: 4
More gifted stuff! Why, why do people keep gifting her stuff?
I wonder if it’s laziness of the companies… seeing she has 21k followers rather than looking at actual engagement, she averages around 100 likes (on a popular post!) and only a couple comments!

Wow that chicken and cheese sandwich is a culinary masterpiece fair play. Still think she must be a spoof account

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.