keepingupwithkirstylea #16 Hopes for a proposal in Dubai instead Dan’s taken her to Rye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fact that Kirsty would even think she’s on the same level singing wise as Adele is hilarious to me

Reactions: 5
I wonder how she’s going to cope on her own today as her ‘handsome’ is out.

Reactions: 2
I wonder how she’s going to cope on her own today as her ‘handsome’ is out.
What is she even gonna do 😱
Were they not going out for a meal with her mum and dad last night? She’s been going on about the mussels all week I expected a pic from at least a 3 different angles.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She posted saying the Quorn and broccoli was the first thing she ate all day, then in the next post says she had a Starbucks and "naughty" caramel swirl this morning before Dan went to the game .... 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why would she have a countdown to Halloween? I mean, it’s for kids isn’t it?? What could a 30 something who doesn’t have kids be excited about for Halloween?? The excuse to eat more??!!
I don’t want to stick up for Kirsty but I’m 41 and I’m excited for Halloween. I get to dress up and actually be out of the house with actual other people, alcohol and daaaaarncing !

• Heart
Reactions: 3
How is that gonna be her lunch and dinner? Is it us or herself she’s trying to fool?
I think she means it as some people call it lunch; others dinner- not both? But even still it’s pathetic like what you give babies when they’re weaning off milk 🤣

Bit deluded in that pic there kirst? Some weight loss?? 🤷🏼‍♀️ Try using the same angles!

Reactions: 4
It sounds really petty but why do people do comparison pictures and put the ‘before’ picture on the right? It makes no sense to compare pictures right to left.

Also the only difference in those pics is that Dan now has a beard. That’s literally it.

Reactions: 7
It sounds really petty but why do people do comparison pictures and put the ‘before’ picture on the right? It makes no sense to compare pictures right to left.

Also the only difference in those pics is that Dan now has a beard. That’s literally it.
But big changes are coming 🤭

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.