keepingupwithkirstylea #16 Hopes for a proposal in Dubai instead Dan’s taken her to Rye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe an ignorant question, so apologies, but how can someone test positive for HPV so often?
Once you have it it’s up to your body to get rid of it naturally. So there’s no specific timeline on how quickly your immune system will complete the process. I tested positive on my smears for a good few years before it finally came back negative!

Reactions: 2
Once you have it it’s up to your body to get rid of it naturally. So there’s no specific timeline on how quickly your immune system will complete the process. I tested positive on my smears for a good few years before it finally came back negative!
Ah ok, thank you. I naively thought you’d get treated for it and it would clear up, so didn’t understand how she kept testing positive. Thank you :)

Reactions: 1
I do actually admire her for sharing that as it can be seen as a bit taboo and people cling on to the bit about genital warts and shame people, which isn’t cool.

Reactions: 6
Anyone know what this mornings rant is about after being asked to remove the video and that she “doesn’t give a bleeping tit”. Such a positive mindset for a Sunday morning 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Anyone know what this mornings rant is about after being asked to remove the video and that she “doesn’t give a bleeping tit”. Such a positive mindset for a Sunday morning 🙄
Sounds like she has shoved her phone in everyone’s face again at her Aunties Halloween party & has been asked to take it down.

Reactions: 5
So passive aggressive.
Had cake, had cheesecake……
How’s she’s cooking a roast beef when she can cook toast?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hahaha, no family follow her instagram! I wonder why 🖕 What did she dress up as?

Reactions: 4
She's left videos on the joint account.
So she was a fiance who had her words "been attacked/bitten" by her partner....

• Wow
So she’s basically gone as a domestic abuse victim. That’s vile
I think that’s a bit harsh - she’s a zombie victim - not a domestic abuse victim - which tbf a lot of people will have been/will be for halloween

I think that’s a bit harsh - she’s a zombie victim - not a domestic abuse victim - which tbf a lot of people will have been/will be for halloween
Don’t get the black eye though if she’s been attacked by a zombie prisoner 🤷‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.