keepingupwithkirstylea #16 Hopes for a proposal in Dubai instead Dan’s taken her to Rye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There are so many healthy lunch options in London. There is no way you would have a MC Donald’s a few weeks in to starting SW or a healthy eating plan. Not preparing and bringing in your own lunch is not a valid excuse.

There are so many healthy lunch options in London. There is no way you would have a MC Donald’s a few weeks in to starting SW or a healthy eating plan. Not preparing and bringing in your own lunch is not a valid excuse.
Exactly this. I used to do SW and worked in London and if I forgot my lunch there was lots of places to get a healthy SW friendly lunch, even if it was just picking some stuff up from Tesco or whatever.

So basically all she’s had today is the McDonald’s and 2 hi fi bars? I know she isn’t calorie counting but eating less than 1000 cals for day is be feeling so ill!

Saying 7pm is too late for dinner? What time does she normally get in from work to eat dinner?!

Reactions: 2
So basically all she’s had today is the McDonald’s and 2 hi fi bars? I know she isn’t calorie counting but eating less than 1000 cals for day is be feeling so ill!

Saying 7pm is too late for dinner? What time does she normally get in from work to eat dinner?!
This is why she will never be a success on any weight loss route she takes, she is to lazy to prep or follow a plan properly. Roll on when her new gym is finally built & she can start her pathetic workouts to go alongside her pathetic diet

Reactions: 5
I don’t believe for a second she doesn’t eat dinner! She never posts an evening meal - if she was existing on her two tiny meals a day she would be a) losing weight incredibly fast and b) very ill. And she’s not promoting a very healthy lifestyle with a binge and restrict style of SW at all. She basically uses her weigh in to weigh herself - Kirsty you can do that for cheaper at any Boots once a week on properly calibrated scales.

Reactions: 3
She’s actually getting quite dangerous now. This highly restrictive eatting of one or two meals a day then binging could actually be quite damaging to young impressionable people.
Stop lying Kirsty you clearly eat more than this and if your not your going to make yourself very ill.
No wonder your on your period every other week your body is crying out for help.

So much for posting her journey on smear tests. Actually can’t believe the one time she might have done something that’s actually good or helpful and she does duck all. Except post about McDonalds. Also, she clearly knows Jack tit about food. Don’t know what Slimming World do about maccie’s but I calorie count and if you have a burger and fries they’re not horrendous- yeah healthy wise it’s not great but you can fit it in and don’t have to sacrifice calories from other meals if you’re being restrictive.

Reactions: 3
Ughh she just makes me so mad… The most damaging thing to her weight loss (and other too!) is her lying to post it on her page. 3lbs would be a good loss for me (under 10st) but for someone her weight i’d except 4+ week on week (I’ve been to Many sw meetings feeling shite I’d only lost half a pound whilst the blokes and the larger women lose 6 lbs a week).

I’m usually the first to bash her but I’ve got to give her props on spreading awareness of the importance of regular smear tests. Still a grim thought, mind.

I’m usually the first to bash her but I’ve got to give her props on spreading awareness of the importance of regular smear tests. Still a grim thought, mind.
It doesn't beat Fopperholic going for hers after a workout, but yeah, not a visual we need. I do credit her posting openly about it though.

• Sick
Reactions: 2
I all for the making smear tests normal just didn’t fancy it being the image I saw over breakfast 😆

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.