keepingupwithkirstylea #16 Hopes for a proposal in Dubai instead Dan’s taken her to Rye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to do SW heaven forbid and that’s not bulking up the speed food on that pasta shite meal 🤣

Reactions: 4
I’m sure the whole point of both Calorie Counting & SW is that you don’t starve yourself so I fail to see how she has had a day on plan. She has clearly synned the jam on her toast incorrectly, has eaten the smallest amount of speed food & is having a snack for tea. She really needs to educate herself on heathy eating. She is just setting herself up for a massive fail AGAIN but will come out with the same usual shite excuses

Reactions: 6
Bloody hell I wish I could have something for lunch & be stuffed for like 18 hours lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ffs she’s absurd. Have some dinner you absolute odd ball. It’s all or nothing with this giant isn’t it.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s massively restricting as she thinks it will mean she loses weight. And she will, as she’s clearly over 20st. Then she will hit a brick wall .. correction, she will hit a pizza, with her nostrils as she inhales it. She has no clue.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is she for real 3 babybels for Tea.
She really doesn’t get slimming world does she

Is she for real 3 babybels for Tea.
She really doesn’t get slimming world does she
Lazy and can’t cook. Although she never really cooked before she can’t even be bothered to make her self a lower cal pizza.

Remembering when she would passively comment it should be cooked for ten minutes BUT I like to cook for twenty minutes ~ inserts picture of very burn pizza ~ 😂

• Haha
Not getting to see the jam today, she’s made it into a sandwich🤣🤣 and it’s been a long time since I did sw but I’m pretty sure grapes are not a speed food🙄 she’s really putting zero effort into this. The first week is usually when you’re super enthusiastic, keen to eat well and see a difference on the scales, not Kirsty🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

And 3 babybel and a satsuma for lunch… Great choices Kirsty, that’ll keep you full for days🙄🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
The bite she took out of that sandwich is almost a quarter of the piece of bread, and given it's a sandwich so two layers, that's almost half a piece of bread in one bite. No wonder she's the size that she is! Although I'm sure Penfold is happy that she can fit all that in her mouth 🍆🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Not getting to see the jam today, she’s made it into a sandwich🤣🤣 and it’s been a long time since I did sw but I’m pretty sure grapes are not a speed food🙄 she’s really putting zero effort into this. The first week is usually when you’re super enthusiastic, keen to eat well and see a difference on the scales, not Kirsty🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

And 3 babybel and a satsuma for lunch… Great choices Kirsty, that’ll keep you full for days🙄🙄
I’m on Slimming World now and grapes are definitely a speed food.

Reactions: 2
I’m on Slimming World now and grapes are definitely a speed food.
I don’t follow SW anymore but when I was last on it, grapes were not speed so unless they have magically changed like blueberries did lol

Reactions: 3
Grapes used to be speed but the last time I done it they had changed to just free foods

Reactions: 2
Thought she didn’t like gravy or potatoes.
probably the best looking and tastiest meal shes had besides meals out in ages lol
Ha yes, I forgot she once posted a pic of her food completely swimming in gravy along with the caption of not liking gravy 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.