keepingupwithkirstylea #16 Hopes for a proposal in Dubai instead Dan’s taken her to Rye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s to hot I thought it was autumn winter but I hate autumn winter.
Moan moan moan sooooo boring

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The desperate attempts at engagement are too much, "what's your favourite tea brand...i don't drink tea" why the duck are you posting it then 🤣🤣 "just do you girl 😙✌" 🙃🙃🙃
Obsessed with Kirsty’s tortured syntax, fronting like she’s an auntie out of a Jane Austen novel while she noshes on dairylea at the reception desk… ‘Might I add’!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Does the silly cow think today (or yesterday as it’s now early morning) was the anniversary of 9/11? It was the 11th of September you stupid twit - America does the month then the day for god sake
She might use your screenshot to repost tomorrow 🤣

Does the silly cow think today (or yesterday as it’s now early morning) was the anniversary of 9/11? It was the 11th of September you stupid twit - America does the month then the day for god sake
She “remembers popping home from work”… she’s the same age as me, unless her parents put her into child labour at 11, she’s defo wasn’t at work.

She “remembers popping home from work”… she’s the same age as me, unless her parents put her into child labour at 11, she’s defo wasn’t at work.
Ohhh ok I just realised it’s not Kirsty. Hahah I was gonna saaaay

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Blocked.com. She's still a twit and still not got a decent bra. Poor old penners. Has she decorated her room yet? Or purchased the bed she advertised. Is dare still giving her life or are golis stopping her snacking.............

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.