Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Robbie09

VIP Member
She said last week she was going to find a group while away, I reckon she‘ll have some excuse as to why didnt or couldn’t

Reactions: 7

Scottishmum

What the hell even is this? The chicken looks like vaginas. And why are the chips raw?! FFS 🤦🏽‍♀️
View attachment 792271
As if that’s all she eats. Already admitted she ate the bacon 🤣🤣
She must photograph her plate once she’s eaten a lot of it.

she’s humongousand she would lose weight no bother if she was surviving on baby bells, tiny boxes of cereal and minuscule meals.

Its_Me

VIP Member
MY SISTER HER HUSBAND MY BROTHER HIS GIRLFRIEND AND OUR NIECES.

Really? Just say my family ffs.

• Haha
  • Wow

indigoipswich

God she makes me laugh, I thought she had slated Slimming World? Also she said she wasn’t getting full with what she was eating, eat more then? You should calorie count for your weight, everyone is different so their daily calories would be different and if she was eating 1200 calories a day then a) of course she would be starving b) that’s nowhere near enough and c) she was eating shit, processed food anyway which wouldn’t be filling.

Its_Me

VIP Member
Noooooo so she can say what did you say Dan. What’s that your doing there Dan. What’s that vegetable Dan. It makes my eyes roll in to the back of my head. I just don’t get the point of her page any more
“You mug”

• Haha

Pumpkinpie0991

VIP Member
Is she for real 3 babybels for Tea.
She really doesn’t get slimming world does she
Lazy and can’t cook. Although she never really cooked before she can’t even be bothered to make her self a lower cal pizza.

Remembering when she would passively comment it should be cooked for ten minutes BUT I like to cook for twenty minutes ~ inserts picture of very burn pizza ~ 😂

• Haha

hustle_truffle

She’s massively restricting as she thinks it will mean she loses weight. And she will, as she’s clearly over 20st. Then she will hit a brick wall .. correction, she will hit a pizza, with her nostrils as she inhales it. She has no clue.

• Haha

Scottishmum

4AA52AED-8075-480E-BA47-9E3C026AE989.png
hi I’m Kirsty and I write posts on our joint page to make myself feel better and to t
Make the world think my Penners isn’t a simpleton 🥱

• Haha

Dd29

VIP Member
Ok
1) rain does not do that to your hair Kirsty
2) if you only have a 10 min lunch break maybe don't waste time taking a photo of your lunch and posting it to Instagram with a load of random hashtags.
3) oh the dilemma of when to open your presents... Erm do tonight or when you get home from your parents ... Hardly a big issue

• Haha

diddlydoop

“Keepingupwith...” lol at the irony 😂😂 my great great great grandparents could keep up with her. Most static account on insta!

• Haha

Its_Me

VIP Member
I’m kind of confused at the fact she had to finish work early yesterday to pack for Isle of Wight, I assumed they would at least be leaving early this morning but how much packing does one person who wears the same clothes all the time need to do for a few nights that it warrants an afternoon off work anyway?

Its_Me

VIP Member
“I’ve been thinking what to say and what is there to say not a lot” …proceeds to write a further 10+ lines of nonsense

• Haha

hustle_truffle

this comment has killed me 🤣🤣🤣
Thank you very much lol. He is though, isn't he? Lego, Lego, Lego, Mumma Bernie, Lego, Mmm giant titties, Lego, Lego, Golf.

So....what have I missed? Has Dan proposed yet? The July sun is nearly here....which means singing with noddy heads in DeNiros garden,possibly in a hot tub, followed by a Chinese takeaway 😀
You've missed nothing. Illiterate Dan is still playing golf and writing incomprehensible paragraphs on The Gram. Kirsty, who still hasn't lost a single pound, but is still yelling 'keep going and don't give up' to the masses, has given up watching him play golf .. instead she gets her nails done, goes to a coffee shop and talks to her phone whilst waiting for Dan to finish playing golf. She posts a loving tribute to Dan, to congratulate him on said golf, saying 'YOUR getting better babe'.

She takes time out of her day to put together comparison photos, dating back 10 years, to show her followers that she hasn't lost any weight.

She is still living in Bernie's spare bedroom and spends most of her time in bed, because that's the only space she has to call her own, and even that isn't her own, it's Bernies. Oh man.

Kirsty and Dan are still hoping to decorate Bernie's spare bedroom, but can't decide on a colour.
They're also hoping to claim Bernie's garage as their own because then, watch out guys, Kirsty is going to lose some weight.

Said it the other day total glory supporter she couldn’t give a shit about the football the other day. Now they are in the final she’s supporting them.
She’ll be there tomorrow with an England Pj top from peakcocks on making out she’s Ian Wright with a running commentary.
Do Peacocks do a size 24?

Last edited:
  • Haha

Jam-sandwich

Chatty Member
I’m so behind on this girl! Just seen she’s back on Slimming World and ~smashing it~ with her 1lb loss in week 1… Tattlers, the 12 workout videos a day from the garage and/or shit tyre flip demonstrations in the gym are surely coming, hang in there 🙏🏼

• Haha