Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hustle_truffle

For those of you blocked and missing out on the motivational posts (not sure how you get through the week without them!) here’s today’s little number.…… anyone else getting flashbacks of Sunday nights underwear chubby mound pics 😂😂
Dear lord.

The baby gro
The tightness around the mound
The tightness around the thighs
The granny cardigan
The lank, scruffy hair
The sullen make up free face

Fine for lounging around at home. But she’s going to work?!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7

thepantsqueen

VIP Member
Oh my god how is she this boring and yet entertaining at the same time? I want to have her examined by a therapist

• Haha

Moocow88

Totally agree with you, but dentists and doctors receptionists don’t have the reputation for being the most friendliest now do they 😄
You’re right, and in that case perhaps she’s found her true calling in life 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Jesus she looks awful today! I can’t believe she is the face of a business dressed in a giant babygrow!

• Haha

Its_Me

VIP Member
So this fat c*nt is full?!
Pull the other one.
she’s easily 25stone and had two hifi bars for breakfast.
Then a burger and chips from McDonald’s.

fuck off.

when I go to my Donald’s I could easily smash a large meal, double cheese on the side, nuggets and a McFlurry.
im not fat, but I’m not skinny either.

she didn’t lose 3lbs this week. I would bet my mortgage on it.
All the comments telling her to have dinner and she’s saying she won’t be hungry because it will be 7pm when she gets in and too late 🤨 she’s a lost cause

StrawberryTart

VIP Member
Strawberries and 3 babybel do not equal “lunch”. She is obviously starving herself to try to avoid a gain next week. Not healthy.

professional.lurker

What's with the conversation with herself she's having in that caption? "I'm so sorry I let you down Kirsty" 🤨😂 she's so weird. Also it's not the method of losing weight that's the issue, if she can't stick to a calorie deficit in order to lose weight what makes her think she'll stick to SW?? The amount of calories she'll be able to have and still be in a deficit, at her size, should be more than enough for her to make a good go of it and she hasn't, so what changes just because you give foods imaginary labels and values? If you're overeating, you're overeating 🙄

• Haha

diddlydoop

Bit of sauce mate ain’t gonna cost you a size 20+ ... a whole weekend of binging will! What a muppet!!

Kittycatruns1979

She looks so much slimmer last July so not quite sure why she’s posted this. As much as she did my head in last year with her 10 workouts a day & singing Tina Turner everyday .. we were spoiled with all that content .. now what do we get lol ??
I miss the bikini poses, the drunken singing and the hot tub antics of Bobby De Niro and Racist Trace.....

• Haha

Vancey

Chatty Member
You know she is mauling sausage rolls and cakes on the way home then crying to my handsome about her weight

• Haha

Dd29

VIP Member
Anyone else look at her now compared to last July/August and think she’s lost her spark?
I’ve always thought she had a pretty face (just an ugly personality) and really don’t care what size she is, but last couple of months she’s look really dishevelled. Her hair, clothes, make up etc look like she doesn’t even try anymore. I’m not convinced she is as happy as she tries to tell everyone she, she’s just all consumed by being in a relationship (any relationship would of done!) that nothing else appears to matter! Even poor Dan looks like he’s aged 10years, can’t think why 🙄
Someone hasn't been taking her goli gummys 🤣

• Haha

TheNiceBeardMan

VIP Member
The way she opened the box that Daniel got her. Scrunched the paper roughly, millisecond glance inside then smashed it shut. Fucking brutal. Poor Daniel. All she was bothered about was showing off what SHE had purchased.

You're ugly on the inside krusty.

Chloe123456

VIP Member
I haven’t followed her for a long time but went on for a nosey today after these comments. That girl never ever learns! She literally starves herself at meal times with picky plates that would barely fill a child never mind a 20+ stone woman. I follow slimming word, I’ve lost 5 stone and kept it off. For how long she followed it previously I cannot understand how she hasn’t learned the basic concepts of eating nutritious and filling food or how to cook! Here we go again with the constant yo-yoing, blaming not eating enough or that it’s “star week” 🤮. I’m embarrassed for her.
It’s because she literally can never be bothered to cook.. I wish she would just do a load of pasta with chicken & mushrooms n peppers etc & take it to work.. she would save so much money & actually feel full !!

She forgot to post her evening meal last night .. are we slowly going back to that again then?

Esteelouder

Chatty Member
Ok so this is so small. But she’s made a massive deal of how she ‘picked at her salad because she hates tomatoes’ and then the 2 days before that had omelettes with tomatoes in 😂😂😂 this woman just makes it up as she goes along 🙈

• Haha