Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chiefcook&bottlewasher

She’s just way past embarrassing now! The walking contradiction that she is
Couldn’t agree more, you don’t even have to put effort into finding her contradictions anymore….. today 2 posts attached for those blocked. Kirsty - Gonna eat more speed and drink more water, very next post 2 cereal bars and a red bull for breakfast. She’s priceless 😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7

BettyBeau

VIP Member
Dear lord.

The baby gro
The tightness around the mound
The tightness around the thighs
The granny cardigan
The lank, scruffy hair
The sullen make up free face

Fine for lounging around at home. But she’s going to work?!!
She really has let herself go now she’s got a man bet she could plait her pubes

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6

BettyBeau

VIP Member
There is just no need for her to eat like that on slimming world and with calorie counting you can eat so much especially at her weight.
She’s just lazy and goes for easy convince food or wastes calories on protein drinks

wafflesnwings

VIP Member
Anyone else look at her now compared to last July/August and think she’s lost her spark?
I’ve always thought she had a pretty face (just an ugly personality) and really don’t care what size she is, but last couple of months she’s look really dishevelled. Her hair, clothes, make up etc look like she doesn’t even try anymore. I’m not convinced she is as happy as she tries to tell everyone she, she’s just all consumed by being in a relationship (any relationship would of done!) that nothing else appears to matter! Even poor Dan looks like he’s aged 10years, can’t think why 🙄
I remember her from in a SW group I went to ages ago. While she's not someone I'd ever be friends with, I do remember her being super chatty, loud, quite social and lively. I never talked to her but she always seemed very vibrant. I haven't seen her in a long time but I thought the same thing as you wrote when I saw her IG posts. Looks withdrawn, drained and very different from whenever I'd see her. I've seen friends of mine who jumped into relationships too quickly and become enmeshed with their partner, similarly lose their spark and even after those relationships ended, they never managed to bounce back from it. Every single post she does on SM is pure nonsense (some of the 'info' is really misleading and her meals are shiesty as heck) but if she's really not as happy as she appears to be, I feel for her and hope that one day she can be confident to her actual self. I don't think her SM persona is what she's actually like; it feels like she's putting on an act and doing everything for clout

• Heart

Its_Me

VIP Member
I still maintain that they should have just continued dating over lockdown and not moved in together. I’m not saying relationships can’t develop and move fast without being genuine but they don’t leave each other’s sides other than when they go to work and that’s not healthy to me. She’s clearly not going to the gym because she wants to spend time with him but they live in the same room!

Right ok Kirsty babe if your reading (which we all know you are) pls pls pls go to see a doctor! You said time of the month was coming to an end last Monday and a week later saying it’s on its way 🤷🏼‍♀️ This is not normal!!!

How anyone who eats micro rice and chicken satay for dinner be happy with 1lb loss? It’s utter madness. Just be fat and own it

• Haha

Chiefcook&bottlewasher

Anyone else look at her now compared to last July/August and think she’s lost her spark?
I’ve always thought she had a pretty face (just an ugly personality) and really don’t care what size she is, but last couple of months she’s look really dishevelled. Her hair, clothes, make up etc look like she doesn’t even try anymore. I’m not convinced she is as happy as she tries to tell everyone she, she’s just all consumed by being in a relationship (any relationship would of done!) that nothing else appears to matter! Even poor Dan looks like he’s aged 10years, can’t think why 🙄

Attachments

Marie SW

Why is she breaking down the nutritional values off the wispa packet? I don’t get it 😂😂😂😂

• Haha

BettyBeau

VIP Member
She’s a Cunt I knew yesterday she would be one of those that says she has no interest in football but as soon as they win be all over it.
Bet she will have a football shirt on, on Sunday and acting like their biggest fan fuck off don’t need glory hunters.

Who ever said she talks to Dan like a little brother is spot on so weird to be asking a grown man what are you wearing. What did you just say when he’s right next to you all just to get attention from the gram

SpellingBea

VIP Member
Last night's stories were so passive aggressive!! Didn't her family do up their whole house for St George's day (lol)? Where's that patriotic energy gone? Fine to not like football obviously but either just shut up and watch your film or watch the football and get involved to be patriotic for your country lol

Also, the way she asks Dan questions she knows the answer to, JUST for the gram. She's lying next to him and goes 'what is it you're wearing?' ..... it's very obvious what he's wearing and you're lying next to him.

UGH really irked me!

TheNiceBeardMan

VIP Member
Love how she's jumping on this "wear what you want" bandwagon. Posted a pic of an everyday normal run of the mill outfit and is screaming "WEAR WHAT YOU BLOODY WANT"

OK Krusty hun, calm dooon hen 😂

• Haha