Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BettyBeau

VIP Member
Anyone else look at her now compared to last July/August and think she’s lost her spark?
I’ve always thought she had a pretty face (just an ugly personality) and really don’t care what size she is, but last couple of months she’s look really dishevelled. Her hair, clothes, make up etc look like she doesn’t even try anymore. I’m not convinced she is as happy as she tries to tell everyone she, she’s just all consumed by being in a relationship (any relationship would of done!) that nothing else appears to matter! Even poor Dan looks like he’s aged 10years, can’t think why 🙄
They both look drained life they have sucked the life out of each other

Reactions: 6

Moonflower

Chatty Member
‘The sugar demons’ hahaha oh wow if you think you’re gaining weight from eating some berries Kirsty, you are more deluded than I thought.
Just coming to say this. Its the way she talks like she's an absolute expert. You know she's seen a comment on Facebook and decided that must be true.

So sugar from fruit is bad, but fat from nuts is OK? Sure Jan, makes perfect sense. (obvs both are fine in moderation to anyone sensible who knows anything about basic nutrition!)

And that comment that asks how much weight she's lost? Keeping it to herself for now, eh. I'm going to guess zero.

Pumpkinpie0991

VIP Member
Her taking a photo of that couple in the tube - what is wrong with her seriously. There’s a missing link with Krusty. Fucking sad sack.

indigoipswich

Idk why but it really really really bugs me that she calls it “our birthday”. It’s surely “our birthdays”, I get it’s the same day but they’re not twins.

Gobbylurker

Thirsty: ‘Full of protein ….’
Follower: ‘ooh how much protein in a bag?’
Thirsty: ‘only 8g but it’s still protein!’

🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha

indigoipswich

Oh my. Matching friends mugs. I've been married 11 years and my husband would ask me if I'd gone mad if I rocked up with them. Dull, dull, dull this pair. Come back garage workouts, all is forgiven.

Still think she writes like a ten year old about what they did in the holidays 🤣 "I went to grandma's. We went for a walk. I had an ice cream, it was chocolate"
I would love those mugs for me and my other half but absolutely no way is she Ross- he says that in one episode. I bet when she’s mad and he asks if she’s ok she says “I’m fine” like some people do when they don’t mean it. Bet she can’t even spell “palaeontologist”.

Also, as a Chandler, it upsets me that they think he’s a Chandler 😂

• Haha

Anti-influencer

VIP Member
Fucking hell krusty you're getting your hair done, big wow. Must not be a regular occurance you getting your hair PROFESSIONALLY done as you only ever used to show us when it was done. And now we're getting step by step stories 🤣
Remember that time she built up the suspense of having her hair done for days in advance…had us on the edge of our seats…and it just looked the exact same afterwards 😂

• Haha

Monkey47

VIP Member
419 cals in that smoothie and a double scoop of protein powder 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️
She would get the same amount of protein for bacon, egg & tinned tomatoes for less calories and far more satiety and much more beneficial nutrition

indigoipswich

Not being funny but when I did SW and probably weighed 7/8 stone less than her I would lose at least 3lbs during the first week, and that wasn’t from starving myself. Refuse to believe she documents everything she eats.

_blahblahblah_

Chatty Member
Maybe if you’re so cold Kirsty it’s time to invest in one of those cardigans you hate so much. Just a thought.

BettyBeau

VIP Member
Ha ha the speed on her plate. It’s supposed to be a 3rd speed honestly she’s clueless.
At least she will be featuring on the awful meals page again

• Haha