Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Whateverrr

Why are gym clothes a priority when she said the gym isn't open until November but she hasn't got any normal clothes to wear Oct Nov & Dec
Still saying she has a small waist 🤣
The small waist thing proper creased me. Who is she kidding? Well, herself obviously.

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Anon568

Do we really need to know she is on her period 🤔
You'd think she'd take something to delay her period given that being away on holiday is the only time they can have sex in peace without Bernie being able to hear from the room next door!

• Haha

Chloe123456

VIP Member
I suppose your new relationship will lose its spark when you move in super fast like she did.. they don’t seem to go out or on dates they’ve just settled down as an old married couple straight away!!

Chloe123456

VIP Member
We don’t need to know everytime you are on your period Kirst. It’s getting kinda much constantly having to hear about it.

• Sick

Whateverrr

Is she actually going to work in some of the outfits she’s posted recently? How relaxed is this place??

Dreamz

Oh bless them, they’ve had their whole holiday in a Premier Inn. Reminds me of my first holiday with my boyfriend when I was 17 🤦🏽‍♀️🤣
I just came on here to say that! A week in a Premier Inn 😂😂 classic!

Is she topless sunbathing? 😬
He looks like he’s going to ‘mount’ her haha. Reckon that’s how they have sex?! 😂😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow

_blahblahblah_

Chatty Member
Yes!! What the actual… does she really make nothing from these Goli sales? Also the slide show like a weird 2003 IT project you did in school 😂

Bizarre but she’ll surely have to make some coin otherwise doing that is literally pointless and semi embarrassing on her social media skills 😂
Hahaha yeah it was the weird rainbow background that did it for me. And the ‘I’m offering 25% off’ as if she owns the company and sets how much money she can give people off!

Also she has over 20k followers and that ad has had 4 likes…including one from Bernie and one from Trace!

• Haha

Its_Me

VIP Member
So passive aggressive.
Had cake, had cheesecake……
How’s she’s cooking a roast beef when she can cook toast?

• Haha

Moonflower

Chatty Member
So after a gain she's going to have more speed foods. Someone needs to tell her that one spring onion is not a speed food, no matter how fine you chop it. Idiot.

Her meals are just disgusting. I'm embarrassed for her sharing that with the world.

• Heart

Weezaweeza

Chatty Member
Is this just a babybel plonked on top of a burger? Am I the only person who has never, ever seen this done before?! Wtf!
9144C377-537D-4183-B8D8-61F0A8C5C31B.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha

BabyYoda

She posted saying the Quorn and broccoli was the first thing she ate all day, then in the next post says she had a Starbucks and "naughty" caramel swirl this morning before Dan went to the game .... 🙈

• Haha

Rabbit!69

VIP Member
I’m sure the whole point of both Calorie Counting & SW is that you don’t starve yourself so I fail to see how she has had a day on plan. She has clearly synned the jam on her toast incorrectly, has eaten the smallest amount of speed food & is having a snack for tea. She really needs to educate herself on heathy eating. She is just setting herself up for a massive fail AGAIN but will come out with the same usual shite excuses

diddlydoop

And who on earth takes to the gram and takes up 5-6 stories on non interesting plans 😂 ring ya Mam up and tell her instead.

• Haha

_blahblahblah_

Chatty Member
I do actually admire her for sharing that as it can be seen as a bit taboo and people cling on to the bit about genital warts and shame people, which isn’t cool.