Keepingupwithkirstylea #15 Dairylea and one-pump flogging Goli. Anaemic sausages? What a wally

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wasn’t she a few weeks ago telling everyone to follow the rules, blatantly caught out. Wonder if she will address it as she obviously reads on here

Reactions: 13
Wouldn’t it have been nice to put a little phone call into Croydon police station...? Always next time Kirsty, you’d better warn your family to be a bit more discreet 😉

Really disappointed in her but not surprised.
Pretty sure there were more than 4 at yesterday’s bbq and now today round her parents.
Why is she so special why don’t the rules apply to her.
Isn’t it tomorrow the rules change could she not have just waited one day

Reactions: 5
Really disappointed in her but not surprised.
Pretty sure there were more than 4 at yesterday’s bbq and now today round her parents.
Why is she so special why don’t the rules apply to her.
Isn’t it tomorrow the rules change could she not have just waited one day
Daniel’s sister’s fb profiler basically confirms there was more than 4 there...

Reactions: 3
She’s even more vile then can’t bare not to post for the day so went on about the bbq being just the 4 then today had to post them going out for the day to rule break.
Hope her new employeer dosent expect its employees to follow the rules

Reactions: 2
It was so clear when she kept stating in her stories on Friday of the food prep that it was a bbq just for the four of them, she must think we are as daft as her

It was so clear when she kept staring in her stories on Friday of the food prep that it was a bbq just for the four of them, she must think we are as daft as her
That’s what pisses me off the most the lies and the manipulation of her followers.
Just don’t post anything it’s like she lives for the thrill of getting caught out so she can bang on about the haters.

She’s absolutely vile. It just makes it so much worse that she bangs on about not breaking the rules whilst she’s doing it left right and centre!! Just disgusting. No wonder this years been the best yet for her because she’s living life as normal!!!

Reactions: 6
Having been stuck in my house for the best part of a year, the fact that this this stupid vile excuse of a woman couldn’t wait 24 hours to be able to meet up with her family outside is just an absolute massive joke. Why do people like me bother when you have cunts like her flouncing around. Hate. Her.

Reactions: 13
You just know that she was back and fourth over the Christmas period now

The absolute cheek of Bernie to have this on her profile photo when she’s clearly breaking the rules in the photo! Can see why Daniel was attracted to our Kirsty, she reminded him of his mother thick as tit.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
You just know that she was back and fourth over the Christmas period now

The absolute cheek of Bernie to have this on her profile photo when she’s clearly breaking the rules in the photo! Can see why Daniel was attracted to our Kirsty, she reminded him of his mother thick as tit.
Are they taking the actual piss. What an absolute joke

• Angry
Reactions: 4
#transformationsunday 10 months progress xx
Maintaining🧐
Just be honest . I’ve put weight on , a lot of people have. Just STOP pretending your a weight loss account and posting calories when it pleases, it’s damaging to your followers who actually have eating disorders and your high calorie / binge food are triggers for them.

I’m not sure if her legs look smaller on the left but they definitely look less lumpy than yesterday’s pic
I think they look thinner in the bikini picture, you can see where her knees are supposed to be

Reactions: 7
When people continuously say I’m not a big drinker , I don’t drink I find it weird.. like when a guy says I’m a nice guy .. hmmm ..
If you have to tell people you are something then it most definitely means you are not.

Kinda like how kirsty keeps trying to convince us all she's a weight loss account!

Reactions: 7
When people continuously say I’m not a big drinker , I don’t drink I find it weird.. like when a guy says I’m a nice guy .. hmmm ..
I’m not a big drinker - I absolutely hate the taste of alcohol so drink very very rarely. But I don’t then go and drink every day in a hot tub during lockdown 😂
Kirsty saying she isn’t a big drinker is taking the absolute piss.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.