Keepingupwithkirstylea #15 Dairylea and one-pump flogging Goli. Anaemic sausages? What a wally

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I guarantee you that she had a GDK boss box too, no way on earth she didn't have one.

I haven't seen her eatvmuch veg lately, but she has loads with every meal lol

Reactions: 9
Oh here we f**king go with the burgers with two packets of smashed up cream Crackers in. Jaysus christ is it any wonder she doesn't lose weight despite being a weight loss account. She's an absolute joke and I can't see anyone actually ever taking her seriously. She's one joke of a child.

Reactions: 8
She aggressively said don't ask calories because we don't know and it's for his dads birthday bbq, it wouldn't be hard for her to put the ingredients into My fitness pal or whatever to get the calories! Then posts the blueberry muffins with calories 🙈 make up your bloody mind, she could easily have a burger or 2 later and a muffin and allow it with her calories! I love calorie counting for that reason! She just uses excuse after excuse to binge and eat shite all the time! March ends on Wednesday, can't wait to see the weigh in results 😂 she actually is a joke of a weight loss account... But I can't look away 😂

Reactions: 5
Calories gonna be off the charts today 😭 She must get whiplash going between being a weight loss account and a just living her life pigging out account.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The thing is......there's ALWAYS an excuse, Dads birthday, our Niece, Easter, time of the month (which is like every 2 weeks), birthday, mum's birthday day, valentines day, superbowl, 6 month anniversary, Xmas.....the list goes on and on.

You are a walking excuse/contradiction

• Heart
Reactions: 11
If she gave up the weightloss and just became a fat happy account it would make sense. Since she only calorie counts her breakfast and lunch Monday to Thursday 🤣

I am crying.
I’m still torn between if she really is like this or if it’s put on as I know the only engagement she gets is from people on tattle.

Did she get the tea last night gifted?!

• Haha
I wonder if we're gonna get Kirsty pissed up and scream singing into her phone and head bobbing like a cockatiel🤣

• Haha
The thing is......there's ALWAYS an excuse, Dads birthday, our Niece, Easter, time of the month (which is like every 2 weeks), birthday, mum's birthday day, valentines day, superbowl, 6 month anniversary, Xmas.....the list goes on and on.

You are a walking excuse/contradiction
One pump day
I had a wash day
Shaved my flaps day
Any excuse day for our Kirsty

Reactions: 7
I wonder if we're gonna get Kirsty pissed up and scream singing into her phone and head bobbing like a cockatiel🤣
Aaw l hope so .. we had no idea how spoiled we were when she was doing the 20 work outs a day & getting drunk singing into the camera .. please come back our old kirsty .. I’ll not witch about u this time round lol

• Haha
Reactions: 4
duck me. The unit is bigger than ever going by that last pic. 'I am what I am. Big legs small waist' ... no babes. Should've stopped after the first word. Just big hun.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.