Keepingupwithkirstylea #15 Dairylea and one-pump flogging Goli. Anaemic sausages? What a wally

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has body dis morphia.. she can’t see herself as small waist surely.. she’s wearing a floaty dress today to cover up herself .. she knows she’s gaining!!

She has body dis morphia.. she can’t see herself as small waist surely.. she’s wearing a floaty dress today to cover up herself .. she knows she’s gaining!!
Which literally doesn’t bother me if she owned it & changed to a body positivity account & not weight loss .. it makes more sense & she would get a bigger audience too

Reactions: 8
She has a skewed vision of herself. That dress photo with the legs out you can really see the weight piled on. Yet still pretends to calorie count etc.

Reactions: 5
One of her fb posts from today is a selfie with handsome captioned ‘2021 so far has been amazing’. Really Kirst?! We’ve been in a lockdown since the year began and she also lost a job 🥴 Got to keep up appearances for social media though right?

• Haha
I don’t believe she feels body positive at all and it’s all for a reaction to make herself feel better

Definitely got lipodema, absolutely no question about that.
She’s definitely does! She could do so much for the body positive community. Showing girls it’s okay to have this condition and not to be embarrassed etc but instead she’s a fake ass witch 😅 it’s the same as Emily Walters, she has the condition but won’t see the doctor about it so they will just get worse and worse!

She’s definitely does! She could do so much for the body positive community. Showing girls it’s okay to have this condition and not to be embarrassed etc but instead she’s a fake ass witch 😅 it’s the same as Emily Walters, she has the condition but won’t see the doctor about it so they will just get worse and worse!
Yeah that’s true .. she does have confidence in some of the stuff she wears & if she targeted a different audience instead of being a weight loss account it’d be a much better profile

7 months difference

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Yeah that’s true .. she does have confidence in some of the stuff she wears & if she targeted a different audience instead of being a weight loss account it’d be a much better profile

7 months difference
Thing is, you’d never know what size she’s ever been. Because of the clever poses and angles. She looks like a size 12 in that photo and no way was she. I really wish she’d be real and take proper photos of herself because not one is similar. Remember her bikini pics? Vs the ones she was posing in the mirror showing. I think that’s what annoys me so much. Is she doesn’t actually show what she looks like. Like these two... taken a few days apart.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
There is a lovely girl on insta called Kelly fitzsimmons. Her followers pointed out she could have lipodema she saw a doctor got diagnosed and thanked people. She's lovely. Her fashion and cooking are fab and she is always smiling. Unlike miss passive aggressive narky drawers 🙄 in fact I've just worked out that Kirsty is the low rent Kelly

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Love conquers all? What exactly?

Shes not really a big drinker?! She must save that for Trace and Robert DeNiro's house then. Either that or I imagined her pissed up posts all of last summer 🤔

There is a lovely girl on insta called Kelly fitzsimmons. Her followers pointed out she could have lipodema she saw a doctor got diagnosed and thanked people. She's lovely. Her fashion and cooking are fab and she is always smiling. Unlike miss passive aggressive narky drawers 🙄 in fact I've just worked out that Kirsty is the low rent Kelly
Low rent Kelly 😂 I just had a peep, she looks lovely, nice clothes and her page is so pretty and colourful. Something I never get with Kirsty is why her pics are so low in colour like the pic yesterday she’s wearing a nice brightly coloured dress but the pic just looks dull, she sucks the life out of everything.

Where were they going before 8am on a Sunday?

Reactions: 4
There's no nasty comments on her dress post only on here. She always blames others for her weight gain. It's time to take ownership and admit to herself she's the one opening her mouth and shovelling everything in then lying in bed all day. It's sad to see how she's given up.

Not a big drinker 🤣🤣🤣🤣

And the fact thst people have mentioned her legs is triggered because she's a nasty person inside. If she wasn't we would be more sympathetic about the fact she looks like she has lipodema ant be able to approach her about it. It's does look painful and more swollen that I've ever seen them. But why should anyone give a tit when she's a nasty spiteful person... ..

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.