Keepingupwithkirstylea #15 Dairylea and one-pump flogging Goli. Anaemic sausages? What a wally

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not a big drinker 🤣🤣🤣🤣

And the fact thst people have mentioned her legs is triggered because she's a nasty person inside. If she wasn't we would be more sympathetic about the fact she looks like she has lipodema ant be able to approach her about it. It's does look painful and more swollen that I've ever seen them. But why should anyone give a tit when she's a nasty spiteful person... ..
And if she had half a brain she would maybe think to go to the doctor and get it checked out not put up a ugly cheers to the haters pic. Pig ignorant.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh look and the picture is gone 😱🤣 clearly she doesn’t feel happy with herself or she would of left it up

• Haha
Reactions: 5
‘I’m a warrior’ Jesus Christ.... maybe if she didn’t falsify all her photos, people wouldn’t comment when the real her is shown 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
There is a lovely girl on insta called Kelly fitzsimmons. Her followers pointed out she could have lipodema she saw a doctor got diagnosed and thanked people. She's lovely. Her fashion and cooking are fab and she is always smiling. Unlike miss passive aggressive narky drawers 🙄 in fact I've just worked out that Kirsty is the low rent Kelly
I’ve just had a nose at her profile and wow what a breathe of fresh air and an interesting account. Fashionable and up to date! Nothing like aggressive old kebab.

Reactions: 2
They were obviously off out on a road trip somewhere this morning, she’s been very quiet and they were out early

Aw wow to kellyfitsimmons just had a look.. she’s a girl tht dresses well .. loves herself & owns it .. this is the body positivity I like .. clicked follow x

Reactions: 5
There is a lovely girl on insta called Kelly fitzsimmons. Her followers pointed out she could have lipodema she saw a doctor got diagnosed and thanked people. She's lovely. Her fashion and cooking are fab and she is always smiling. Unlike miss passive aggressive narky drawers 🙄 in fact I've just worked out that Kirsty is the low rent Kelly
And that’s why she’s so quiet
the brothers a bit strange isn't he. A bit old to be teaching a little girl to say butt head. Very odd family

Reactions: 4
I just watched the videos! That poor child is trying to show her grandad her toy and all they give a tit about is the alcohol!! And shock horror Kirsty’s voice is a foghorn over the top of all of them!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 3
When people continuously say I’m not a big drinker , I don’t drink I find it weird.. like when a guy says I’m a nice guy .. hmmm ..

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.