Keepingupwithkirstylea #15 Dairylea and one-pump flogging Goli. Anaemic sausages? What a wally

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She should easily lose weight on 1800!
Sure at one point her calories to lose where at 1900 or above so she’ll certainly lose weight at 1800. But she’s so unhealthy in her Apprent only weird salad combos during the week m but then tips into binging on weekends

Reactions: 1
True guys. She probably would be losing if it was that daily, she must be having a lot more at the weekends when calories in food cease to exist lol

For someone of her height and weight who doesn’t exercise she should be aiming for less than that for weight loss because she also doesn’t count calories on weekends so add the extra 1000 she has Saturday and Sunday and she’s at 2000 for the 5 weekdays. If she was working out even just 3 days a week she could get away with 1800 (everyday!) to loose 1lb a week.

For someone of her height and weight who doesn’t exercise she should be aiming for less than that for weight loss because she also doesn’t count calories on weekends so add the extra 1000 she has Saturday and Sunday and she’s at 2000 for the 5 weekdays. If she was working out even just 3 days a week she could get away with 1800 (everyday!) to loose 1lb a week.
She doesn't need to work out but she does need to track calories on a weekend..if she's eating thousands over on a weekend then doesn't matter how much exercise she is doing.
She's fine on 1800 + a day but that's everyday she can't just ignore weekends

I honestly have never seen protein bars more wasted on anyone than Krusty. Why she thinks she needs so much protein I am honestly baffled.

I honestly have never seen protein bars more wasted on anyone than Krusty. Why she thinks she needs so much protein I am honestly baffled.
I’ve looked up too much protein before and it can actually lead to weight gain so all this protein plus stuff she eats could be contributing to her getting bigger 🤨

• Haha
I’ve looked up too much protein before and it can actually lead to weight gain so all this protein plus stuff she eats could be contributing to her getting bigger 🤨
Only if she’s eating in a calorie surplus. You could eat Mars bars solely all day long and lose weight IF you’re burning more than you’re consuming.

Reactions: 2
What's with the jigsaw "wanna play a game" golli ad, nothing makes me want to buy a weight loss product more than thinking of a series of gory films

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Slow and steady 🤣 more like ground to a halt in a haze of protein shakes and blueberry muffins.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.