Keepingupwithkirstylea #15 Dairylea and one-pump flogging Goli. Anaemic sausages? What a wally

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1620086021835.png

Browsing buzzfeed and saw this, why isn't Kirsty mentioned I wonder ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Aw she’s so busy at work - but thankfully no patients today- so Doctor Kirsty can get on with ‘admin’ 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 thought her job was admin- didn’t realise she gained a doctorate in lockdown ffs 🤦🏽

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Aw she’s so busy at work - but thankfully no patients today- so Doctor Kirsty can get on with ‘admin’ 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 thought her job was admin- didn’t realise she gained a doctorate in lockdown ffs 🤦🏽
Quiet with patients but has admin 😂😂😂😂 she’s a bloody receptionist!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
came here for this hahaha she’s such a weirdo hahahah

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Why does she need Energise tablets when Goli is in her life?! I thought the benefits of taking them were endless!! 🙄

• Haha
Why is she wearing a vest at her receptionist job?! Good to know she’s dressing professionally 😂

Sticking to calories every single day, but doesn’t post them at the weekend.
Does a desk job but is hitting 15k steps a day..

Sure Kirsty sure

Reactions: 7
Imagine someone starting at your workplace and she's doing insta stories about what she's got for lunch 🤦
She says she has lost weight then 2 stories on she's put weight on because of the pandemic
She's no longer posting her food pics because it's just food.
She's not posting full length pics because she gets trolled.....
What's left on the page then Kirsty? Like own if you are a fat loss page show the pics and the progress admit the gain and just start again. I'd actually respect her for that not her thinking we are too stupid to notice the gain

Reactions: 9
Who are these “trolls” who actually message her to say hurtful things though. I can’t imagine doing that. I don’t have a problem with her looks or weight, what I do have a problem with is the constant lies and smoke and mirrors she posts about. I was genuinely rooting for her at one point...

Reactions: 8
I did feel a little sorry for her when she was saying about the trolls but not sure I fully believe her either. She constantly contradicts herself with regards to her ‘journey’

Reactions: 3
Bloody hell let’s get the violins out, cue the ‘hun ignore the trolls, your beautiful, your amazing’ posts off her followers. If she was honest about her journey, didn’t bullshit about her weight loss/gain or the food she eats I would have sympathy for her.

Reactions: 5
Who are these “trolls” who actually message her to say hurtful things though. I can’t imagine doing that. I don’t have a problem with her looks or weight, what I do have a problem with is the constant lies and smoke and mirrors she posts about. I was genuinely rooting for her at one point...
No one is messaging her directly or else she would definitely post it.
She’s talking about reading here which we know she does regularly hi ya Kirsty hun.
Take your own advice don’t come to this thread.
I don’t give a tit about your size it’s the constant lies that piss me off.

Last edited:
I don't think she does have trolls in her inbox. I believe she reads here and then calls troll. The thing is she sells this lifestyle of losing weight and using this and that product and showing side by side comparisons which I'll be honest don't look any different. We say her looks fatter than the other pic. As it is, by her own admission! Yet she still continues to post comparison pics. She's contradicting herself unfortunately. And if she reads here then that's on her not us. None of us go directly to her in her inbox as far as I know and if anyone does then yes that's definitely out of order.

If she wasn't such a walking contradiction and cocky with it then it would be different!

Reactions: 10
Imagine she’s the face of your organisation, what a state, she looks so unprofessional!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.