Keepingupwithkirstylea #15 Dairylea and one-pump flogging Goli. Anaemic sausages? What a wally

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Use these chemical filled crappy syrups then go to her work place for dental treatment !
At least she has last more than 1 Day this job ... look for positives in life 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Hahhahaha
Ye I eat well (apart from weekends)
These help with my cravings ... Well apart from weekends... They are so clever these gummies they know what day of the week it is.... they will help her all week....apart from weekends....
Just like ur calorie counting hey Kirsty you don't count on weekends so you don't really calorie count

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why upload a food pic then say I didn't like it? Ok so what did you eat 🙄

Ye I eat well (apart from weekends)
These help with my cravings ... Well apart from weekends... They are so clever these gummies they know what day of the week it is.... they will help her all week....apart from weekends....
Just like ur calorie counting hey Kirsty you don't count on weekends so you don't really calorie count
The container looks full to the brim too 😂 She’s so full of tit

Reactions: 1
Saw in one of her quote posts she wrote how she’s starting a new job tomorrow, no surprise that she’s not been asked where etc 😂

Also not even 8.30am and over 550 calories on 2 drinks 🤦🏻‍♀️

Saw in one of her quote posts she wrote how she’s starting a new job tomorrow, no surprise that she’s not been asked where etc 😂

Also not even 8.30am and over 550 calories on 2 drinks 🤦🏻‍♀️
Under it she replied that she’s already been there for 2 weeks 😂

The happy Monday, happy Tuesday stuff from all of these accounts gets right on my tits. That, and the “Motivational Monday, Transformation Tuesday” rubbish. Kirsty doesn’t follow that trend so much anymore...wonder why?!?!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.