Keepingupwithkirstylea #15 Dairylea and one-pump flogging Goli. Anaemic sausages? What a wally

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well now she's proved that she's lying about calorie counting. A banana and an easy peeler would be more than 78 cals AND you're meant to peel them before weighing. Clearly just making it up as she goes along to keep the people on her page by claiming she is a weight loss account...... Weight gain account more like!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The average medium banana is around 80-90 calories, in itself. She has absolutely no idea what she’s doing.

Reactions: 5
Imagine if there was a way you could look up calories, maybe something on your phone, an app with all the data. Oh, wait...

500 liquid calories a day all before breakfast and endless protein shakes. Oh and that invisible fruit and veg at every meal. Its like banging your head against a wall with this one. Until she educates herself a bit about food and nutrition she will never see sustainable weight loss, it genuinely, honestly isn't hard, the information is literally at your fingertips.

I don’t think she cares now she’s got a boyf shes just happy to waddle along beside him.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
*receptionist more like. She's got no management skills ffs and hasn't had a proper stable job for years!

Reactions: 6
Just imagine what she would be like when it came to complaint resolution. She would make it worse hahaha

• Haha
Ooo she’s a reception manager.. apparently
I’d be fuming if I had that as my manager on reception.

Tbh she could be doing that role if through agency but not earning top dollar for it as usually it’s min wage through agency.

As if she hasn’t said anything about this job place, very weird for miss Braggy

I don’t think she cares now she’s got a boyf shes just happy to waddle along beside him.
Yes you can clearly tell it’s just everything revolved around Being in a relationship.

but tbh when she was single and working out everyday she didn’t look no different.

wonder when she’ll have her fake followers wipes from insta. Unless a lot are weight loss accounts where People have Stopped using as her engagement is shite.

Reactions: 3
She’s updated her area on LinkedIn to where Penfold lives. They’re never going to be able to get rid of her now 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Managing the pens and the stapler I bet 🤣

I'm still in awe of her cheek of just moving in, I bet they thought she was just staying for the weekend and now realise they can't get rid of her.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I actually can’t believe she’s only been with him for 8 months & moved herself in months ago. They’ll ever get rid now !

• Haha
She just popped on to say Happy Wednesday and hope you’re all well three times.
Riveting.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.