Keepingupwithkirstylea:14 No job, no friends, wasting her life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No way is that 15g mayo, no way is that 25g sugar puffs. Her compulsive lying is just embarrassing all round

Reactions: 7
A normal 75g portion of basmati rice is around 250 calories. That means her breaded chicken and tons of mayo need to come in at 145 calories. Given your average breaded chicken breast is around 230-250 calories, plus mayo, I think someone is fibbing. 🤥

Reactions: 6
She’s very quiet on her stories ?

Has she given up the step challenge now then lol that lasted all of 5 days

• Haha
Reactions: 8
A few days ago she cut the egg whites off because the eggs were too big and she doesn't like too much egg..... Today they are back to being massive.... She changes her mind more times that my toddler

Reactions: 8
Egg n crumpets for breakfast .. a snack not long after .. least she’s being honest now

Reactions: 3
I can’t believe everything she’s eaten today and 99g of potatoes 🤣 not 100 or any other plucked number from thin air

• Haha
Egg n crumpets for breakfast .. a snack not long after .. least she’s being honest now
Didn't you know? There's now breakfast, brunch, lunch, dunch, dinner, dessert....and then there's elevenses (am and pm), not to mention midnight snacks...

• Haha
Yet she’s can’t motivate herself to do 10k steps a day
If she felt she couldn’t get out due to weather or whatever she could if she wanted to literally just steps on the spot at home if she really wanted to do 10k a day.

she’s the least motivational person ever lol

Reactions: 4
If she felt she couldn’t get out due to weather or whatever she could if she wanted to literally just steps on the spot at home if she really wanted to do 10k a day.

she’s the least motivational person ever lol
I’ve been out in wind & rain to get my 10k steps everyday, just just lazy

Reactions: 5
So do we reckon she’ll have ‘smashed her 7lb loss’ this month, being her size, she could easily loose that in a week!

• Haha
So do we reckon she’ll have ‘smashed her 7lb loss’ this month, being her size, she could easily loose that in a week!
Well considering she can’t post the correct calories on her food posts I doubt she will give an honest weigh in result

Reactions: 4
No way but I wouldn’t believe her anyway.

if it isn’t an excuse to cover why it’ll be a random number thrown in.

Normal weight loss accounts I follow if they struggle or forget to post food pics they’ll post or add to story their food log to cover it. She’s never done this ever not that you have to but usually if you aren’t regularly sharing what you eat all through the day you’d share something showing the daily or weekly calories intake since it’s a weight loss account

She is a weight loss Instagram but don’t you dare mention her weight! It’s none of your business! 🙄😂 Even though that’s why all her followers followed her in the first place, what a joke. She will be gaining 7lbs if she insists on eating three breakfasts everyday.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.