Keepingupwithkirstylea:14 No job, no friends, wasting her life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her "diet" is very strange. I can't believe that she considers that much food to be a mid morning snack. If she's having to have a snack that large it obviously means her breakfast isn't filling her up - questionably low in calories but obv not the right food to keep her going. I'm on my feet all day at work. Up at 7 and just have a wrap and some grapes for lunch, my usual dinner at 6 and then a brownie or something nice while I'm being a lazy witch on the sofa. I used to take a banana for 11sies (a mid morning snack you could say) and that would keep me going until lunch. My non diet seems to do the job and keep me going on my feet all day and I weigh a lot less than her... Her "diet" though is strange.

Reactions: 4
Its probably boredom eating because she’s not doing anything

Reactions: 3
If she felt she couldn’t get out due to weather or whatever she could if she wanted to literally just steps on the spot at home if she really wanted to do 10k a day.

she’s the least motivational person ever lol
I literally have been watching Netflix & marching in place & managed to do 8 miles at home other day .. not all in one go .. my legs were burning though but I watched loads of how to get away with murder lol

Reactions: 9
I literally have been watching Netflix & marching in place & managed to do 8 miles at home other day .. not all in one go .. my legs were burning though but I watched loads of how to get away with murder lol
this is what I do to! Really helps when I don’t feel confident going outside x

Why does she keep reposting the same boring photos on her joint page?! Get some new content. And stop with the crappy food pics on your grid - they can be stories. Not influencing anyone with those meals.

God her woman crush Wednesday post makes me ill. Every week a copy and paste job. She’s the least inspiring person I’ve ever clapped eyes on on insta - she really needs to change the script ffs

Reactions: 5
this is what I do to! Really helps when I don’t feel confident going outside x
Well I put over 2 stone on last year & I can really feel the extra weight putting pressure on my back so normal walking proper ruts my back which is weird cos when the gyms reopened I was doing dance classes, body attack & body combat & im totally fine with all them so the marching in place really helps .. I’m shocked how an extra 2 stone has impacted me & I just wanna get it off now but u have to put the effort in to move xxx

Hurts not ruts lol

I’m getting sick of her pushing the stupid goli crap

Wtf is that breakfast!? No way did it fill her up either 🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
Has anyone looked at her Facebook recently? She’s absolutely spammed it with her goli adverts and cringe Tik Toks it’s obvious none of her friends care 🤣🤣🤣

why’s she trying to be an influencer on her own Facebook account, she’s so thick

• Haha
Really think she’s not right in the head!
This breakfasts are awful and those gums shes pushing

Goli is amazing it gives you so much energy to sit in Bernie’s back bedroom all day waiting for one pump to come home.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is there something wrong with me thinking that ‘Daniels tea’ she’s made is the nicest thing so far that she’s produced on her page 😆 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.