Keepingupwithkirstylea:14 No job, no friends, wasting her life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she’s promoting the sauce she should say this sauce is also vegan friendly, anyone searching #veganfriendly who’s really put off by the sight of meat is not going to be inspired to buy that tit

It is vegan friendly.... Aslong as you remove the topping and just lick the sauce

Reactions: 1
duck off that’s her breakfast today, I mean wouldn’t surprise me a chocolate bar but come Daisy, I mean Kirsty, pull the uder one 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Gummies are giving her more energy and one pump clearer skin.
Facts
You only achieved your step count twice this week and one pump has a bigger beard than Father Christmas so not sure how he’s judging the clearer skin.
You big joker

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Gummies are giving her more energy and one pump clearer skin.
Facts
You only achieved your step count twice this week and one pump has a bigger beard than Father Christmas so not sure how he’s judging the clearer skin.
You big joker
Not helping her skin though dirty cow has got spots all round her mouth

Reactions: 4
I’ve got spots all round my mouth, doesn’t mean I’m dirty.
Apologies if that offends you but I was referring to Kirsty who is grubby which I’m certain along with her poor diet contributes to those type of spots.

• Heart
I dont see #Affiliated on those Gummies or any of the shite she advertises, im sure ASA would like to know!

Reactions: 1
What happened to the job offer? In the current climate I would be jumping at any job offer! 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
She clearly doesn’t understand calorie counting if she feels she has to restrict herself. There are plenty of instagram accounts who explain this she clearly hasn’t done any research. She infuriates me
So much.

Reactions: 6
She clearly doesn’t understand calorie counting if she feels she has to restrict herself. There are plenty of instagram accounts who explain this she clearly hasn’t done any research. She infuriates me
So much.
calorie counting seems to be the new trend amongst slimming world people I’ve seen a lot changing over to it lately she’s probably just trying to stay relevant

And the excuses have started already as to why she is not hitting her targets. Want a treat then just fit it into your calorie allowance & how much effort is it really to put on a watch? Piss poor attempt in her 1st week & it’s not like she is calorie counting for the 1st time she attempted it last summer

Reactions: 12
She actually annoys me so much, you don't need to restrict yourself calorie counting 🙄it was my sons birthday on Friday and I banked some calories every day throughout the week, had some cake with the boys and my husband and I really enjoyed it! She just doesn't get it. Not working she should be hitting those steps every day, it's so hard sitting a desk all day to hit steps, she just wants the following and attention of a weight loss account but clearly can't be arsed to apply herself. If she doesn't want to lose weight, own it, be body positive, instead of this middle ground of nothing!

Reactions: 9
Wow she woke up today & chose obnoxious & passive aggressive!! You can tell she isn’t a nice person with how bloody defensive she is!!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.