Keepingupwithkirstylea:14 No job, no friends, wasting her life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol her daily calorie posts .. think she’s a bit confused .. she posted something like 12,354 cals another day over 15,000 cals .. yesterday over 3,000 cals .. I think she means 1,200 or 1,500 .. 15,000 in one day would definitely be more than rice cakes n crab sticks lol

Reactions: 3
Lol her daily calorie posts .. think she’s a bit confused .. she posted something like 12,354 cals another day over 15,000 cals .. yesterday over 3,000 cals .. I think she means 1,200 or 1,500 .. 15,000 in one day would definitely be more than rice cakes n crab sticks lol
Thats her step goal you’re looking at.
But 4 days in and she’s had a bad day already, one way to lose 7lb in a month kirst. Or gain it 🤣😫

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Love how she’s trying to be a bit more honest although she conveniently didn’t post what took her over her calories.

His sister, her husband and ‘our’ nephew 🥴
No we are not you thick twit as we are still in lockdown see the rules don’t apply to her again dick head.
Whlist the sister may be in the bubble with one pumps family it’s for childcare only not to make pizzas and blondes

Reactions: 5
But if she’s eating in a correct calorie deficit .... going over one 1 day shouldn’t matter to much?

His sister, her husband and ‘our’ nephew 🥴
How is she spending time with her nephew unless he is under 1?
She said she likes to cook but handsome won't let her make breakfast.... probably his embarrassed that you will give his parents crabsticks for breakfast

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Can’t believe she’s blatantly posting about breaking lockdown. Hope her future employees see it, her account comes up when you google her name

Reactions: 4
She has to be fking trolling us. Loves to cook??? Blatantly admitting breaking lockdown by mixing family groups and driving somewhere for a walk. Jesus.

Reactions: 1
My mistake! The post I saw is on their joint page 🤣 it’s worded differently on there for some strange reason...
Oh yeah just noticed! I saw her main page one. What even is the point of the joint page? She posts the same/very similar on both. I just could not be arsed 😂😂😂

She has to be fking trolling us. Loves to cook??? Blatantly admitting breaking lockdown by mixing family groups and driving somewhere for a walk. Jesus.
Not to mention the picnic. Just because rules can be relaxed IN THE FUTURE doesn't mean just go ahead and do as you please right now. Or does she not get this? She basically has not adhered to the rules full stop imo.

What absolute donkey she goes on about everyone sticking to rules when she’s the one blatantly breaking them.

They probably will and she will do a passive aggressive video later trying justify it.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.