Keepingupwithkirstylea:14 No job, no friends, wasting her life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d sooner see myself single than take relationship advice from that cringe embarrassment. To watch from the outside it’s like he’s being totally lovebombed by her (a complete narcissist) and by the time he realises she will have him trapped 🤔

Reactions: 5
We have so much in common
We both have nieces/nephews wow so does nearly every other couple they just don’t announce there bf sisters pregnancy like their own all call each other’s family their own after 6 months.
I’m sorry declared that they were falling in love after the 3rd date.and giving out relationship advice Kirsty you have had temporary jobs longer than this realtionship and that’s saying something.

stop being such a prick you know nothing about having a healthy adult realtionship you live in your boyfriends mums back bedroom
and you have had one weekend away bloody weirdo

Reactions: 11
Pretty sure she has never mentioned liking marvel before sure it was just Disney when daddy brought Disney plus for her.
They have literally morphed into one person we count 15c when we are calorie counting.
Absolute bell end

Reactions: 9
Arm workout ffs go out for a run or do a full body HIIT you stupid bint I know you think you are with your bloody protein but you’re not a body builder you’ve got a whole lot of fat to loose before you start with isolation workouts.

It’s THOR bleeping THOR! Jesus only that woman could mess up his name 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

It’s already gone. That is shocking! Fancy deleting a comment like that or not even defending your so called miracle gummies!
In her defence she did actually say Thor when she read the list 🙃

Reactions: 1
Things we have in common
We have nieces and nephews..... Seriously???

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Arm workout ffs go out for a run or do a full body HIIT you stupid bint I know you think you are with your bloody protein but you’re not a body builder you’ve got a whole lot of fat to loose before you start with isolation workouts.

In her defence she did actually say Thor when she read the list 🙃
She ruined it once, that’s enough for me lol

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Daniels fun facts written by Kirsty
1 me and my model Gf share the same birthday
2 we both have nieces and nephews
3 my model Gf is the best
4 we both like cooking and baking
5 I love my model Gf bum bum
6 we both love Lego
7 we both love golf
8 I love paying for everything as my model Gf does not have a job
9 I love having a thumb print on my shiny egg head
10 I love my model Gf

• Haha
Reactions: 18
6 we both love Lego
7 we both love golf
10 I love my model Gf
hahhahaha

• Haha
6 we both love Lego
7 we both love golf
10 I love my model Gf
Number 5 😂 don't know why that creases me so much!!

• Haha
Did the bleeping idiot just say "I'm still in my pyjamas cos I can" ?

Please tell me I heard it wrong......she. akes my blood boil the bleeping leach.

Go and do something constructive or positive for once in your life. You're just actually making Penners put on weight for duck sake

Reactions: 9
Christ she annoys me beyond belief. Finished job searching?! You finish job searching when you’ve got a job!

Making cookies for her nieces that she can drop off on yet another non essential journey.

She doesn’t want a bloody job, she literally loves life when she’s got nothing to do all day. She looks so cheerful prancing around to the music, none of that when she was (briefly) working. She’ll be pregnant before she gets a job interview 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Honestly what must his parents think! I would be so embarrassed.
When I met my bf he was living at home, however before this he had been renting a flat with his then gf, they broke up so he moved back home and decided to save for a mortgage instead of renting again. When we met I would stay over on the odd occasion, however down the line my mum passed away and I don’t get on with my step dad so I moved in with him and his parents....we are now lucky enough to have a home of our own after saving HARD for a year, as much as I get on with his parents I always felt so awkward living there as I hated them thinking we were taking the P, I made him speak to them about me giving some keep etc, they refused at first but I gave them money anyway and on days he wasn’t home I kept out of the way, I wouldn’t have been lounging around in pjs all day, baking, blaring music out loud and singing in their kitchen. I just can’t get over her. She’s so in your face it’s so off putting!

Reactions: 15
Honestly what must his parents think! I would be so embarrassed.
When I met my bf he was living at home, however before this he had been renting a flat with his then gf, they broke up so he moved back home and decided to save for a mortgage instead of renting again. When we met I would stay over on the odd occasion, however down the line my mum passed away and I don’t get on with my step dad so I moved in with him and his parents....we are now lucky enough to have a home of our own after saving HARD for a year, as much as I get on with his parents I always felt so awkward living there as I hated them thinking we were taking the P, I made him speak to them about me giving some keep etc, they refused at first but I gave them money anyway and on days he wasn’t home I kept out of the way, I wouldn’t have been lounging around in pjs all day, baking, blaring music out loud and singing in their kitchen. I just can’t get over her. She’s so in your face it’s so off putting!
I appreciate it’s difficult with lockdown but I would have to get out of the house. I’d be out on 2 hour long walks not waiting for him to come in from work to go for a walk. I certainly wouldn’t be slobbing around in my pj’s mid morning I’d be up, showered and looking presentable by breakfast time. But actually thinking about it, at that stage in the relationship I would probably have just put it on hold, stayed at home and met up with for outdoor dates get to know the fella a bit more. They can’t have much of a sex life living in his parents anyway!!

Reactions: 8
I actually don’t think they’ve slept together yet. Dry humping and penfold shooting too early yeah but not full blown shagging

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.