Keepingupwithkirstylea:14 No job, no friends, wasting her life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's only got 20k or so. For some reason I thought her had 100k.
Yeah she hasn’t got many in comparison to some of the big accounts. The water company only have 11k so to them she’s probably going to be a big cheese.

I don’t care if I only had 2k followers I would not let her represent my brand

Reactions: 9
Does anyone else think she just opens the laptop takes a pic with her first breakfast then goes back to sleep 😴 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why on earth is she planning on starting a couples page, she is rapidly loosing followers on her own account who on earth wants to follow a new account.
I wonder if she films her workout she’s planning today

Reactions: 6
Why on earth is she planning on starting a couples page, she is rapidly loosing followers on her own account who on earth wants to follow a new account.
I wonder if she films her workout she’s planning today
#cuplswhotrain2gevvastay2gevva

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Does anyone else think she just opens the laptop takes a pic with her first breakfast then goes back to sleep 😴 🤣
Definitely it’s all for the gram.

Can’t wait to see this workout though your feminine hygiene is the best hip thrusts.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She may have 20k yea but she gets very few likes. Especially on ADs
Even on her more personal posts, she’ll only get a handful of comments. I don’t think it’s just us on here that find her tiresome. Even the people who are her Insta ‘friends’ struggle to find anything positive to say when she’s the least inspiring person ever.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Wow she’s a changed woman, job hunting and going to do a workout later 😱 please gram that kirst, I always need a laugh on a Monday!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Considering it’s always just the Home Screen yes I think this all the time 😂

She has uploaded about 7 pics to her grid since I looked at it yesterday morning and the couple posts make me absolutely cringe. I would honestly want my friends to shoot me if I became that person in a relationship.

Reactions: 9
347 calories on a morning snack?? That's usually what I have for breakfast or lunch....
There’s actually so much other type of meal replacements shakes and snacks she could have which aren’t as high caloried as what she posts.
Some brands you would have two or even three at a push of what one of Kirsty’s breakfast is. Madness!

does she think by havIng a meal replacement shake for 4 mornings of the week is balanced from her not calorie counting and eating shite for the remainder of the days, and I’m not talking about the calorific weekend binges they have!!!

Reactions: 4
There’s actually so much other type of meal replacements shakes and snacks she could have which aren’t as high caloried as what she posts.
Some brands you would have two or even three at a push of what one of Kirsty’s breakfast is. Madness!

does she think by havIng a meal replacement shake for 4 mornings of the week is balanced from her not calorie counting and eating shite for the remainder of the days, and I’m not talking about the calorific weekend binges they have!!!
The thing is she's not using it to replace anything. She's already had breakfast and no doubt she'll have lunch.
Nothing wrong with a protein shake, they're a great way of hitting a protein goal if you are striving for that, I'll sometimes have one on the way to work if it's a weird time and I'll likely miss a meal.
There's no point in this woman consuming protein shakes. Get the basics right and eat some fruit and veg first.
It's really annoyed me for some reason this morning!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.