Keepingupwithkirstylea:14 No job, no friends, wasting her life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How much of a car crash will the couples insta be. Poor one pump Penners is not even allowed to speak she just breaks orders at him.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Has she wore the same clothes for 2 or 3 days in a row??
Yes! woman.

I honestly don’t think I have come across anyone as unlikeable as Kirsty. There’s nothing, literally nothing at all that is attractive, nice or warm about the girl. Good luck with the couples insta you gonna buy followers for that too 🙄

Reactions: 9
That’s the thing with lockdown dating though. Because you can’t just go out and find others to shag and be meeting different people to go out for food drinks etc all you can really do if walks and it’s almost like you jump to being a bit more serious... if I’m making sense 😆

so once lockdown tier systems are over regardless if he’s a bit meh he might say pack your one bag being she only wears one shirt one vest one pair of leggings And take your skinny sauces home

hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ah duck it she's asking for suggestions on what to name their couples insta.... do I risk being blocked and suggest 'one pump and the shed'

Honestly am starting to think I can smell her stories. Her hair and leggings must stink like a market at the end of trading.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Ah duck it she's asking for suggestions on what to name their couples insta.... do I risk being blocked and suggest 'one pump and the shed'

Honestly am starting to think I can smell her stories. Her hair and leggings must stink like a market at the end of trading.
Fish market

• Haha
  • Sick
Yeah there is no way they would have lasted this long of it wasn’t for lockdown.
Lockdown has push them into being more serious quick by moving in abs there is no outside influence of friends and hobbies to distract one pump Penners from giving Krusty his undivided attention.

Reactions: 5
Her desperate tagging of the protein water company is so bleeping cringe. She’s got twice as many followers as they have so they are bound to ask her to be an ambassador or something. She is shameless. And him trying to get the Insta shot of a can of water against a tree and tagging them in it has finished me off 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️
Aw no I’m gutted .. I didn’t look at the pic properly & thought he was doing like a wildlife or insect shot of something on the tree. I’m gutted about this .. it’s pathetic!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
He really does look fed up. Minging she is, change your clothes luv. Can’t wait for the couples page 😂

Reactions: 5
She’s seriously trying to push that f*cking gummie shite on people!! Yeah sure Kirsty, people are on and off of furlough right now earning a fraction of their wage, some even self employed awaiting grants just to get by...but hey, why not waste some money buying that rubbish to line your pockets with whatever minute cut you receive. She’s ridiculous, at least advertise something worth purchasing! Then again I don’t think the girl really understands the real value of money and working hard for it. 🤣

Exactly! Her and penners identical posts for the crappy gummies are ridiculous BUT it’s krusty minge Kirsty so what do I expect?!

Reactions: 1
You can’t even see what it says on the label on his post ffs great photography. Pretty sure she only got them about a week ago as well unless I’ve lost all concept of time and they had them 3 weeks 🤔

Reactions: 1
Her desperate tagging of the protein water company is so bleeping cringe. She’s got twice as many followers as they have so they are bound to ask her to be an ambassador or something. She is shameless. And him trying to get the Insta shot of a can of water against a tree and tagging them in it has finished me off 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️
She's only got 20k or so. For some reason I thought her had 100k.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.