Keepingupwithkirstylea:14 No job, no friends, wasting her life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her tea last night .. there’s no way she’s eating them kinda portions regularly or else she would drop loads of weight. It just doesn’t add up .. her size & food that she actually SHARES. If I ate a bit of chicken n rice on a Saturday night n lived on rice cakes all week I’d be tiny. Mind you they’ve not done any baking this weekend I’ve noticed lol.

Reactions: 8
WHAT THE duck IS THIS??????????????
It’s for her modelling portfolio she does a photo shoot on Bernie’s drive every Saturday.
For some one that has no job no friends is in lockdown and living in someone else’s house so probably no cleaning to do. She looks grubby like she needs a good wash her hair 🤮.
Kirsty have a wash babes

Reactions: 5
Her tea last night .. there’s no way she’s eating them kinda portions regularly or else she would drop loads of weight. It just doesn’t add up .. her size & food that she actually SHARES. If I ate a bit of chicken n rice on a Saturday night n lived on rice cakes all week I’d be tiny. Mind you they’ve not done any baking this weekend I’ve noticed lol.
We don’t see all the shite she eats before and after that’s why 😉

Reactions: 4
Just wondering if there is anyone on here who use to be a member of her slimming world group? I’m really intrigued as to what she was like as a member 😂🤔

She really has let herself go since loosing her job.
When she was working at least she seemed to take some pride in her appearance but now just looks like a slob and hair always a mess.
I know most people are wearing loungewear through lockdown but she just seems a mess and lacking personal hygiene

Reactions: 5
She sounds absolutely knackered walking behind Daniel instead of with him 🤣
She’s the bear, they’ll find lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think he looks like he’s getting fed up .. why can’t they go on a nice walk without her shouting n acting a prick .. I felt sorry for him the other day when he was just mending something I think, & she was doing stupid voices going oi sexy , oi oi .. it does my head in the few seconds of the story never mind livin with her !!

I had to laugh at whoever posted she’s the bear though lol 😂

Reactions: 6
Her desperate tagging of the protein water company is so bleeping cringe. She’s got twice as many followers as they have so they are bound to ask her to be an ambassador or something. She is shameless. And him trying to get the Insta shot of a can of water against a tree and tagging them in it has finished me off 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Her desperate tagging of the protein water company is so bleeping cringe. She’s got twice as many followers as they have so they are bound to ask her to be an ambassador or something. She is shameless. And him trying to get the Insta shot of a can of water against a tree and tagging them in it has finished me off 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️
I just came to say this, what a pair of absolute numpties

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Haha her latest story! If anyone wants to troll me please go ahead 🤣 ohh does she wash her clothes pretty sure she’s wearing the same thing everyday!

Reactions: 9
Joint couples insta. Stop the world, i want off 🤣🤣🤣

how the hell would that be different from her current insta? She cant fart without tagging handsome in it 🤷‍♀️🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.