Keepingupwithkirstylea #12 Found a man keeping it quiet. Now I've got him it's bye to diet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
London going in to tier 3 and she is supposed to be leaving her handsomes this weekend to move back home. Odds on that now not happening as you can’t meet people inside anymore? Or will she just go radio silent and move in with the in laws, nieces and nephews over Christmas and forget all about her family?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'd love to see how their relationship pans out now. She's trapped there now of she wants to continue to be in close contact with him. There's no way she can go home apart from over Christmas for those few days.....

Reactions: 3
She has 21k followers but only 71 comments on her giveaway 🤔🤔🤔🤔
She’s bought her followers.

The only photos she gets the most liked commented are because she hashtags so other people following these tags have her images show up in her feed. Even though still she never gets a massive amount.

21 thousand followers and 71 comments. Clear as day she should just removed all the fake ones 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I reckon a thousand or so are real, those deluded weird ass lickers + people who love to watch a car crash 🤣 and the rest are bots

Reactions: 4
duck sake they've been together a couple months or whatever and she's already planning a house purchase for 2022, what the actual duck.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.