Keepingupwithkirstylea #12 Found a man keeping it quiet. Now I've got him it's bye to diet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kirsty asking when everyone finishes work for Christmas when she full well knows not everyone gets a break from work at xmas 🙄

Reactions: 9
WHY does she try to use excuses like her period for having a McDonald breakfast... 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 your just greedy man and too lazy to cook and make something. She mustn’t have enough energy to get to shop for her mini box of cereal

Wayne and waynetta.

is she a troll account... honestly! Cos the tit she Posts and her captions can’t be for real?!

Reactions: 4
WHY does she try to use excuses like her period for having a McDonald breakfast... 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 your just greedy man and too lazy to cook and make something. She mustn’t have enough energy to get to shop for her mini box of cereal

Wayne and waynetta.

is she a troll account... honestly! Cos the tit she Posts and her captions can’t be for real?!
Period hasn't even arrived yet, but having it on the way - another excuse!! She really is something else. I haven't used a period as an excuse for something since I was a teenager, she really does need to grow up.

Reactions: 5
Period hasn't even arrived yet, but having it on the way - another excuse!! She really is something else. I haven't used a period as an excuse for something since I was a teenager, she really does need to grow up.
Literally EVERY MONTH at least twice she uses it as an excuse

Also 3°c and she’s still waddling about in a leather jacket and bare chest. Full on summer and she was working out in a hoodie!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Few weeks ago she told him he should be saving
Since then she has spent a small fortune on coffee and take away food.

• Haha
So if London goes in to tier 3, do we think she will move back home? Or will she just go quiet and see her handsome and break the rules???

Reactions: 1
She said she is going home this weekend but I think if they go back into Tier 3 she will either move back or him to hers or she will just go quiet and break the rules as that’s what she did last time

Reactions: 3
Penfold!!! 🤣🤣🤣

No calorie count for the pork chops i notice. Theyre 300 each from asda and thats without the oil smothered all over them and the potatoes 😂

Reactions: 2
Penfold!!! 🤣🤣🤣

No calorie count for the pork chops i notice. Theyre 300 each from asda and thats without the oil smothered all over them and the potatoes 😂
Surely one pork chop would be enough for lunch especially after a big McDonalds brekkie

Her latest story..
"Our nieces and nephew"
Uhm.. your nieces and his nephew you mean? Ya big bunny boiler! 😏
Also, "future mother in law" 🤣🤣 fkin hell, a can't keep up with her level of crazy

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m just realising her obsession for using brackets in every f*cking caption! Just say what you are going to say.

(They really are not necessary)

:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
It’s just so cringe worthy! Me and my partner have been together 3 years and have a 9 week old and yet I still wouldn’t refer to his nieces as “our nieces” she’s so full on....she’s lucky as most guys would find that a bit too much at such an early stage!

Reactions: 8
Why does she bother eating all this ‘skinny’ stuff like the jam, skinny spreads etc. you stuff your face with everything else why bother going low cal for jam on your crumpets 🤣🤣

Why does she bother eating all this ‘skinny’ stuff like the jam, skinny spreads etc. you stuff your face with everything else why bother going low cal for jam on your crumpets 🤣🤣
I suppose the same reason she occasionally posts how many calories are in her meals as she is still trying to convince everyone that she is a weight loss account even though she clearly is putting it back on, is no longer exercising & her diet is atrocious. She probably thinks that by eating the chemically ladened ‘diet food’ it will help her drop pounds

Reactions: 6
Omg this girl is gonna make me eye roll into another dimension if I’m not careful. Today’s morning quote “ I got this hot chocolate from Starbucks .. I’m not a hot chocolate person but it’s the time of the month ” .. so she’s forcing herself to have a hot choc ? I call bollocks to this whole charade , everything she says she doesn’t like .. hot chocolate, pasta, gravy etc I bet she loves it but wants to look like a fussy eater rather than being a greedy unit

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.