Keepingupwithkirstylea #12 Found a man keeping it quiet. Now I've got him it's bye to diet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I *think* what she's trying to say is that clothes sizes vary and don't get disheartened if you need to order a bigger size than you usually wear.

What she's actually doing is body shaming the model for not fitting into Kirstys idea of what plus size should be. All because kirsty can't admit what size she actually is and wants to lie about it.

Reactions: 13
How can she look at herself in that dress and think it fits?????
Kirst you need a BIGGER size.
Look how it hangs on the model vs how it clings to you!!!!
Just wear a size 24!!
Exactly. I’ve just been on BooHoo and looked at the plus size collection. There’s a girl who’s bigger than the blonde girl who they also say is a size 16 but I think she looks more 16-18. I would say the blonde girl who modelled her dress is easily a 14-16, a 16 just isn’t snug on her like Kirsty’s clothes are.

I *think* what she's trying to say is that clothes sizes vary and don't get disheartened if you need to order a bigger size than you usually wear.
What she's actually doing is body shaming the model for not fitting into Kirstys idea of what plus size should be. All because kirsty can't admit what size she actually is and wants to lie about it.
She’s just jealous because they look good which plus sized women are allowed to look. She obviously doesn’t think so.

Reactions: 4
She really shouldn’t broadcast their whole lives. Sadly I live about 15 mins away from the Asda they’ve gone to, if I had literally nothing to do with my life I would have gone and had a nose but there’s a rubbish Christmas movie on tv I would rather watch!

Reactions: 5
She really shouldn’t broadcast their whole lives. Sadly I live about 15 mins away from the Asda they’ve gone to, if I had literally nothing to do with my life I would have gone and had a nose but there’s a rubbish Christmas movie on tv I would rather watch!
Me too! 😂

Reactions: 1
He’s wrapped the presets, made her lunch yesterday , cooked her breakfast and most probably will cook her dinner too. He’s literally her man slave. I’m all for men doing nice things for their woman but What nice thing has she done for him?

Reactions: 6
duck me if I ever get to the point in my life where I have to do an Instagram grid post telling people I’m off to asda 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He’s made her look a right twit with the pic of her taking a selfie her body shape is completely different to the picture she posted 😂😂😂

‘What you doing babe?’ We don’t care!
‘Dare you to eat that’ it’s just a raw mushroom, big effing deal. I eat them raw all the time 🤷‍♀️

He’s wrapped the presets, made her lunch yesterday , cooked her breakfast and most probably will cook her dinner too. He’s literally her man slave. I’m all for men doing nice things for their woman but What nice thing has she done for him?
why is she relaxing again???? Come on Penners, let her treat you too brekkie.

Ps.....Can someone tell Penners that it is absoloutely criminal to mix adidas and nike together lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm sorry but does she do anything?! He made her breakfast and dinner, drove her to asda and she's rounded it off by filming him wrapping presents?! Even now after me being with my husband 14 years and married for 7, I out of habit tidy up at my mother in laws after us, especially after the kids have come in like tornados! 🙈 Would you not be trying to help or make a good impression? Is that just me? 😂

Why does she always interview him & ask him what he’s doing .. weird
I honestly can’t choose between ego look at me with a boyfriend (very sad) or if she’s actually just not a full shilling notwanting to offend.

even though she’a 32 she comes across very immature anyway but with this new fella it’s like she’s never had a boyfriend before. All very weird and icky the pair of them.

I honestly can’t choose between ego look at me with a boyfriend (very sad) or if she’s actually just not a full shilling notwanting to offend.

even though she’a 32 she comes across very immature anyway but with this new fella it’s like she’s never had a boyfriend before. All very weird and icky the pair of them.
I think it’s a combination of the two. Neither of them are a full shilling and she really believes having a boyfriend is the be all and end all. I guarantee they will get engaged at Christmas

She breast feeds him

• Haha
  • Wow
Think it’s a mixture of the two both come across as very immature and need constant validation from strangers.
But also probably both have slight special needs so it’s lovely they have found each other.
I’m sure we will get an engagement at Christmas let’s just hope they don’t rush to have kids.
Could you imagine the poor child having every second of its life filmed and Kirsty becoming a mummy blogger

He is definitely on the spectrum. There’s no doubt about it. The way he talks and his tone. She is going to balloon with the amount she now eats with all the baking they both do. Penfold is the definition of a feeder, he likes them chonky

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Think it’s a mixture of the two both come across as very immature and need constant validation from strangers.
But also probably both have slight special needs so it’s lovely they have found each other.
I’m sure we will get an engagement at Christmas let’s just hope they don’t rush to have kids.
Could you imagine the poor child having every second of its life filmed and Kirsty becoming a mummy blogger
I do kind of follow you with the lovely they’ve found each other but I genuinely think he’s too good for her. She’s not a nice person, she just can’t help herself where Instagram is concerned, her entire life is about validation and proving her worth. Kind of sad but I actually don’t feel sorry for her, she’s a narcissist. She’s no influencer, everything she does is purely for likes and comments. If she would just duck Instagram off and focus on her relationship we wouldn’t be here now discussing this bullshit.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.