Keepingupwithkirstylea #12 Found a man keeping it quiet. Now I've got him it's bye to diet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would you take a pic of the gift you’ve got someone for Xmas, send it them and then tell them it’s their gift... what’s the point? She’s so thick it hurts - even her name for him on her phone is “The handsome”... honestly it winds me up (can you tell). I think it’s almost as bad as “this one”. Use their NAMEEEEEE, it’s so rude🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Haven’t commented on her for a while but have got to say the size of that lunch today and she’s trying to claim she’s maintained her weight this whole time? Pull the other one hun! Also did they have a tub of Pringles each?!

Reactions: 4
Did she make daily donut Dan wrap his own Christmas presents.
She probably made him pay for them toooo.
I thought the fish place was for date night or is he not allowed out now it’s dark at night.
Saturday night on the sofa being breast fed by Kirsty and his mum Bernie

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
She's working the angles tonight on her profile, head over to Danielsdailydose and see his photo of her taking a photo (photo inception lol) and that picture shows something very different!

• Wow
She's working the angles tonight on her profile, head over to Danielsdailydose and see his photo of her taking a photo (photo inception lol) and that picture shows something very different!
I wonder if that photo will stay up 😬😬

He might've got dressed for their date 😂😂

Reactions: 2
I literally cannot get past the shadow of her belly on the wall 🤣🤣🤣 someone tell her!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Without sounding bad....her legs are and always have been huge. She hides them, I can understand why....BUY what would be better is if she worked to make them smaller (as she doesn't like them). However, Kirsty does her own thing.

Date night..........she dressed up and went went sporty-casual. I don’t think it was date night, you just went to grab a bite to eat.

Reactions: 3
This mornings quote from her on her size 20 boohoo dress .. “ I used to think I had to be a certain size , but since losing weight I’ll be whatever size I want ” ... how’s that work then? I’m a 18 so today I might decide I’m a size 12 so I look better in clothes ? 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This mornings quote from her on her size 20 boohoo dress .. “ I used to think I had to be a certain size , but since losing weight I’ll be whatever size I want ” ... how’s that work then? I’m a 18 so today I might decide I’m a size 12 so I look better in clothes ? 😂😂😂
Not sure what point she's trying to make?? Like is she saying the model isn't a size 16? Or is she saying that she herself shouldn't be wearing a 20 and that's why she's wearing whatever size she wants and that doesn't matter??

She’s just as damaging to young girls mental health.
Remember in the summer when she spent 23 hours a day working out in the garage posting minuscule meals claiming that’s all she ate.
Constantly posting pics that are strategically angled to show she’s smaller than what she is you are just as bad Kirsty babes so how about you work on being a bit more real yourself

Reactions: 9
Why does she have to say for every course couldn't eat it all had to take it home...... Cold nachos yum 🙄
I'm confused by the boohoo story

Have to laugh at her story this morning. I'm a size 16 and will confidently say I'm plus size, or in other words, overweight! I know I am. The thing is, she's making a point that she's a size 20 (24 really) and that her being a "curvier woman" (obese) is offended by this. There's curvy then there's severely overweight.. I can hand on heart say I'm not curvy and have more or a marshmallow type shaped body hahaha 🤣😫 she's just absolutely deluded! The model does look about a size 14/16 and is modelling the dress well, Kirsty will body shame every one at every opportunity that she can!

Not sure what point she's trying to make?? Like is she saying the model isn't a size 16? Or is she saying that she herself shouldn't be wearing a 20 and that's why she's wearing whatever size she wants and that doesn't matter??
How can she look at herself in that dress and think it fits?????
Kirst you need a BIGGER size.
Look how it hangs on the model vs how it clings to you!!!!
Just wear a size 24!!

‘Why she relaxing’?! Is he JOKING?!

also it’s not a surprise if you post about it and tag her. They are literally a pair of idiots. I can’t.
This made me want to scream! Is he illiterate? Im
Positive he’s not all there

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.