Keepingupwithkirstylea #12 Found a man keeping it quiet. Now I've got him it's bye to diet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish someone would vaccum that filthy carpet that features in the daily, ‘we’re in love’ mirror pose.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I wish she would just wear her hair in a simple ponytail for work instead of tht stupid massive bun on the top of her head , looks ridiculous!

She is DEFFO at her mums celebrating- she doesn’t give a duck. Hope the police rock up and fine her!!
Worst thing is....she has displayed the little girls faces online again. Despite her sister asking and telling her not to do it.

No respect for her sisters wishes at all.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
The pics of him stood behind her with his little egg head peering round make my skin crawl #boyfriend

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Worst thing is....she has displayed the little girls faces online again. Despite her sister asking and telling her not to do it.

No respect for her sisters wishes at all.
Where were these videos? Has she removed them?!

Reactions: 1
Not surprised she’s so dull same tit different day just with an egg attached

• Haha
“Me and Mr”
“Me and my boyfriend”
“Me and my handsome”

Every single post she has to mention that she finally has a bleeping mug who will tolerate her shite....

You’re in your 30s love, not 12 , we know you have your little egg head fella now, no need to mention him on every single post, sad life you have,as you actually have nothing else...

I’ve avoided looking on a daily basis now, she’s so boring , I know because of lockdown we are all limited to what we can and can’t do, but duck me, just sitting in his cesspit of a bedroom taking photos when you’re at the ages they are is just sad

But we all know she reads here so she will just do it all the more now.... hippocrocopig that she is

• Haha
Bet she’s fuming today Penners has pushed his way right to the front of the pic. Probably to show he’s not just an egg but in doing that he has totally ruined Kristys angles.
No looking quite as streamlined as normal are you Kirsty babes.

Penners looks like he’s done with life blink 3 times if you need help Penfold

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why has she got her dirty boots on the bed🤮
why do people wear shoes in the house especially now in a pandemic 🤮
maybe it’s the nurse in me,I could never do that

Why has she got her dirty boots on the bed🤮
why do people wear shoes in the house especially now in a pandemic 🤮
maybe it’s the nurse in me,I could never do that
No it’s the normal person in you! It’s gross. And no consideration for his bed etc

Reactions: 5
Woof! She must be real happy to have posted that. No weird angles or posing to show her true size. She’s dipping into the 4 stone loss she’s always sprouting on about.
She’s got her claws in him, she’ll want them moved in together next year and to be expecting she’ll be wanting to never have to work again. Waited in hand and foot. She’s that type.

Oh dear, loosing followers daily
[/QUOTE
Bet she’s fuming today Penners has pushed his way right to the front of the pic. Probably to show he’s not just an egg but in doing that he has totally ruined Kristys angles.
No looking quite as streamlined as normal are you Kirsty babes.

Penners looks like he’s done with life blink 3 times if you need help Penfold
what a unit!! Look at her shadow. Shadows don't lie 😂

I don’t understand why she feels the need to take a couples selfie every morning 🤣 power couple vibes from Penners’ childhood bedroom, dreary, rubbish filled and no one ever changes the sheets. I mean, at the very least, tidy your room 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.