Keepingupwithkirstylea #12 Found a man keeping it quiet. Now I've got him it's bye to diet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh dear...
60 followers lost in less than 2 weeks! People are realising what she is up to and that she isn't inspirational at all! If she had picked a house, she would be posting saying she missed her family or missed handsome, the fact that she has just gone radio silent is so telling that she's not obeying lockdown rules! It's so frustrating for those of us who have been sticking to them and people think they are exempt 🙄

I assume she's back to work on Monday, so will be interesting to see what she does, probably just back to posting as normal!

Reactions: 5
Yeah she will be back like after BLM and act like nothing happened.
Hopefully the social media break will have done her good and she will realise there is more to life than a daily mirror selfie

Reactions: 8
Yeah she will be back like after BLM and act like nothing happened.
Hopefully the social media break will have done her good and she will realise there is more to life than a daily mirror selfie
She’ll have done them and be bringing them out for her ‘transformation’ pics or throwbacks

• Haha
Reactions: 4
60 followers lost in less than 2 weeks! People are realising what she is up to and that she isn't inspirational at all! If she had picked a house, she would be posting saying she missed her family or missed handsome, the fact that she has just gone radio silent is so telling that she's not obeying lockdown rules! It's so frustrating for those of us who have been sticking to them and people think they are exempt 🙄

I assume she's back to work on Monday, so will be interesting to see what she does, probably just back to posting as normal!
The only way pig ignorant people like Kirsty will learn is when someone very close to her gets Covid. Sad but true. The girl stands no chance, look at her ignorant mother, look at her obese brother who writes publicly on Facebook “duck tier 4”. She’s surrounded by idiots and is the product of her upbringing. When someone she loves is fighting for their life with Covid the penny will drop.

Reactions: 10
I’d love to know how her sister is getting on with her weight loss journey as she was doing brilliantly before Kirsty stopped showing her progress

Oh and the comments about him being allowed to play the Xbox have strangely disappeared on his insta!! Talk about control!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’d love to know how her sister is getting on with her weight loss journey as she was doing brilliantly before Kirsty stopped showing her progress

Oh and the comments about him being allowed to play the Xbox have strangely disappeared on his insta!! Talk about control!
It’s more proof they’ve been together over Christmas isn’t it ... so it’s been deleted.

Reactions: 7
The only way pig ignorant people like Kirsty will learn is when someone very close to her gets Covid. Sad but true. The girl stands no chance, look at her ignorant mother, look at her obese brother who writes publicly on Facebook “duck tier 4”. She’s surrounded by idiots and is the product of her upbringing. When someone she loves is fighting for their life with Covid the penny will drop.
True. Then the ironic thing is those like these idiots who only realise after someone Close gets it THEN have the audacity to start telling people to follow rules.
😠

Reactions: 8
Keepingupwithkirstylea #13 I've lost 4 stone in 60 months and I'm gonna keep telling you cos I'm a narcissistic C......

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.