Keepingupwithkirstylea #12 Found a man keeping it quiet. Now I've got him it's bye to diet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I assume the weight loss will be happening again cause I think she got engaged

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Doesn't surprise me if she is engaged but my god they've been together five minutes. Wtf. I know people can get engaged whenever they be like but I bet she has pushed him into it if they are engaged. Poor penfold is trapped forever!

Reactions: 4
OMG if she is engaged it would be driving her insane not to be able to publicly post it as they aren’t living together and are tier 4 so shouldn’t be seeing each other 😂😂 in fact I think this must be old as she wouldn’t be able to help herself posting it tier 4 or not

Reactions: 3
No way has she got engaged. She couldn’t help herself and would break the rules to announce it I’m sure of that!

Reactions: 4
Well, well, well...
Came here to post the same lol I call bs!
He's posted a pic with them wearing xmas jumpers, hashtagging that they were spending xmas together. She's been with him all this time lol can't see him for 10 days because "someone" has tested positive 🙄 that being him most likely!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.