Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TheNiceBeardMan

VIP Member
Why do these diet pages lie about weight loss. We know full well Kirstie has not lost anything in her comparison picture she's shared recently in her stories. It's purely angles the photo has been taken. Lying bastards they are,

Reactions: 7

Dd29

VIP Member
Kirsty all the angles in the world don't help when we can see the overhang on the shadow on the wall

• Haha

Its_Me

VIP Member
I just look at that bedding on the bed in the background and dread to think what it smells like 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha

Sm90

Well, well, well...
Came here to post the same lol I call bs!
He's posted a pic with them wearing xmas jumpers, hashtagging that they were spending xmas together. She's been with him all this time lol can't see him for 10 days because "someone" has tested positive 🙄 that being him most likely!

JVC1982

WTF??? The support bra?????? This doesn't fit kirsty......didnt you look in the mirror before posting it?

• Haha

stopthescams

Chatty Member
I lost 4lbs this week (I’m not extremely overweight like Kirsty either) tracking everything calorie wise (1800 calories) and eating decent foods I actually like with mild exercise thrown in... if Kirsty applied the same logic and didn’t lie she could be size 10 by now 🤷🏻‍♀️

oczymlody

VIP Member
Living with parents and by the sound a grandchild was in the background, then she’s on today ‘there are so many reasons to be happy’ like what Kirsty??? At the moment actually there are loads of reasons to not be happy, the prospect of not spending Christmas with family, job losses etc. But because you’re shacked up in your fellas mums’ spare room you’re telling your followers to be happy. She makes me rage, absolute sad act.

Ohgoodgrief

Chatty Member
Keeping up with Kirsty’s lies as always. Which is it 2 or 3 weeks🤣
Well considering there is a grid photo of her on 18th December in his room - I’m saying less than two weeks 🤣🤣

New thread suggestion: Covid got me, so sadly no engagement ring under the tree...

lolling_at_you

Oh good god, they’re in Dan’s bedroom in his parents house at 6pm on a Sunday evening as it’s the only space they have in the world to call their own.

Ask me a question!!!
Self centred narcissist.

Put your phone down Kirstie.

What Kirsty wants Kirsty gets she will probably have her own tree next to his mums. gosh she’s given me the rage today she’s such a smug cow.
So unlikeable does she really think all her followers give a shit that penis penfold has built a bird table
Those bird feeders are a good £40 (I’ve got one) and bird seed isn’t cheep (get it!) either, so they’ve spent a good £60 on that today, to go in Bernie’s garden. I would be saving every single penny to get myself a home of my own, they’re 32 and 35 FFS. I can’t stop watching. I used to sit in my boyfriend’s bedroom like that, when I was 19 🤣

• Haha

Chloe123456

VIP Member
Think it’s a mixture of the two both come across as very immature and need constant validation from strangers.
But also probably both have slight special needs so it’s lovely they have found each other.
I’m sure we will get an engagement at Christmas let’s just hope they don’t rush to have kids.
Could you imagine the poor child having every second of its life filmed and Kirsty becoming a mummy blogger
I wonder if he’s not had many girlfriends & he sees she has all these followers & enjoys a bit of attention.. like the kid that didn’t have many friends at school. He’s not the most stunning man I’ve ever seen so he might feel he’s really licking getting a pretty-ish loud confident arrogant woman who acts like she’s famous , constantly filming herself !

He is definitely on the spectrum. There’s no doubt about it. The way he talks and his tone. She is going to balloon with the amount she now eats with all the baking they both do. Penfold is the definition of a feeder, he likes them chonky
Them bueno cake things did look really tasty but reading the recipe .. Jesus .. must be so many calories !! I don’t bake at all due to the fact I’d polish the lot off !

Transformation Tuesday .. having a laugh ? Her diet has gone down the pan , that’s fine , just don’t pretend you are still a weight loss account. I much prefer seeing nicer food even if it’s high in cals than the rice cakes n stuff that was nearly grey that she used to eat !

lolling_at_you

Do we reckon his mum bought it and he assembled it to help her out since he was bored and loves a challenge like with his lego?

Didn't actually realise they were together over three months. I would say defo a ring soon but sure she has listed that below getting a house in her rankings so will be a while for the naughty Penfold - dowling wedding/incarceration.

As a side note I genuinely hope when they decide the time is right to try have a baby that they can. Listing it on her top five aims, unfortunately it's not that simple for many couples. Not wishing that on her, wouldn't wish it on an enemy. But it's a very public platform, some things don't have to be shared with thousands.
Agree. She is 32 and morbidly obese, it probably won’t be that easy, all doctors will advise her to lose 5st at least first.

Bernie has called them downstairs for dinner, the roast is ready.

Wonder if Penfold asks if he can be excused after he’s eaten so he can go back up to his room and play? With his Lego .... sorry Kirsty love 🤣

• Haha

Member2009

Chatty Member
Not sure what point she's trying to make?? Like is she saying the model isn't a size 16? Or is she saying that she herself shouldn't be wearing a 20 and that's why she's wearing whatever size she wants and that doesn't matter??
How can she look at herself in that dress and think it fits?????
Kirst you need a BIGGER size.
Look how it hangs on the model vs how it clings to you!!!!
Just wear a size 24!!