Keepingupwithkirstylea #11 found a man but keeping it quiet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If someone posted their undying love to me after about 5 weeks, I'd literally run a mile! "I've said what I wanted to say to you this morning" 😳😳😳 this is a car crash I can't look away from!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s been seeing him for 1 month and 6 days and could she be anymore full on? Absolutely batshit crazy.
She’s still got all her declarations of love to the last one on her public Twitter account.
If only she put this much effort into finding a job.

PS - he’s the opposite of handsome 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What a dick head
She’s even tagged his insta even though he is private.
Best friend 😂 that’s a bit of a smack in the face too her best mate Kerry bet she will spend the whole day re sharing her birthday wishes from people she has never met bet non of her actual friends or family will feature.
Honestly penfold run and when you think you have run far enough run bit more

Last edited:
  • Haha
The presents must have been proper tit as no big reveal! 😂😂

She’s been seeing him for 1 month and 6 days and could she be anymore full on? Absolutely batshit crazy.
She’s still got all her declarations of love to the last one on her public Twitter account.
If only she put this much effort into finding a job.

PS - he’s the opposite of handsome 😂
He is not getting away now!

She is crazy. Saying the L word after such a short time is bad enough but to post it on Instagram!!!! If she told him this morning then why did she need to post it?
Because this is not about him but just another thing that Kirsty thinks will make her happy and something that she wants. I think any man who paid her the slightest bit of attention would have been enough for her. Sad.

Last edited:
  • Haha
I bet all the gifts they got each other were all #gifted 😂😂

Happy birthday here is a discount for some dental strips 🥳🥳🥳

How about some gnawbles 🥳🥳🥳

• Haha
He’s a very unique looking boy.

Well, she seems as proud as punch with the munter, so all the best to them. Highly suspect the way she’s eating that she’ll be 25st before long. Each to their own though. Instagram is her life, she will need therapy to cure that addiction.

Reactions: 9
Why are all pictures of him getting the comments turned off?! I thought she defaulted to that but of course left her birthday one on so everyone can wish her happy birthday 🙄

Reactions: 5
If I were him I would be so offended she turned the comments off. It’s actually really sad she’s done that, just own it 🤷‍♀️

Why are all pictures of him getting the comments turned off?! I thought she defaulted to that but of course left her birthday one on so everyone can wish her happy birthday 🙄
That is strange. Hide his face all this time then turn comments off on the pictures of him.
She really is a self centred witch who thinks so much of herself and so little of other people.
Run boy run!

Reactions: 4
Well duck me sideways what an ugly looking pair.
I always wonder where I am going wrong in life, I’m single.. I look like James Bond but I do have hair and dont look like a thumb!

• Haha
That is strange. Hide his face all this time then turn comments off on the pictures of him.
She really is a self centred witch who thinks so much of herself and so little of other people.
Run boy run!
That's exactly it! Hiding his face for so long with emojis, then finally showing it but turning off comments! Even if she'd said 5 weeks ago "look guys, I'm starting to see someone but we want to keep it private for a while, see how it goes etc" then posted nothing or even if she'd said "I've went on one date with this guy" and showed him immediately, I'd have more respect for her. But to post for weeks, "keeping it private", covering his face, calling him handsome not even by his name... She's a narcissistic, attention seeking ballbag! Run Daniel and don't look back!!!

• Heart
He doesn’t really want to be with her, he’s always walking ahead of her. No suprise really! 😂

Reactions: 3
Well duck me sideways what an ugly looking pair.
I always wonder where I am going wrong in life, I’m single.. I look like James Bond but I do have hair and dont look like a thumb!
I think she’s very pretty - horrible personality and lazy AF with zero ambition in life, but very pretty.

Him on the other hand.
It’s not the baldness - it’s those pursed lips and rancid stubble 🤮
He’s also far too small for her - he makes her look like Ten Ton Tess.
I’m a big and tall girl, but my man is a 6ft 1 beefcake who can lift me up. I couldn’t be with a weasel, a man has got to be big and strong 💪🏻

He doesn’t really want to be with her, he’s always walking ahead of her. No suprise really! 😂
I think she’s just constantly glued to her phone ... he’s enjoying the sights and his weekend and she’s walking slow behind him looking at Instagram.

Reactions: 6
She's really annoying me now, he's wanting her to walk up a hill.... Its not everest.... Surely with her 2 walks a day, bike workouts, 5 workouts a day, she's as fit as a fiddle!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Anyone think she looked ready to cry when she “I survived guys”. I mean with all they walking and exercise she does and working out 6 times a week that should’ve been no problem

Last edited:
  • Haha
She looks huge in videos.

That hill is nothing!!!

I think she is always behind him because she cannot keep up!

She looks so uncomfortable with him and looked pissed off that he made her climb that hill!
Get back on the dating site Daniel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.