Keepingupwithkirstylea #11 found a man but keeping it quiet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow I really did not know it was there birthdays tomorrow, she’s never mentioned it before.
And as for the big reveal you don’t have to be a detective to find out what he bloody looks like, does she really think she’s giving us a treat by doing a big reveal 😱
So want to post pic of him in the comments 😂

It really wouldn’t surprise me if she says to Penfold that she’s taking the pill when she actually isn’t, with the hope that she’ll get pregnant and have him locked in for life
She will 100% try and trap him

Reactions: 1
What guy in the right mind would want his girlfriend tagging him in every post saying.. “My Handsome!!” Tell you what dowling, duck off with your my handsome!
You are only calling him handsome because you’re a dosser and he’s currently paying for your life!

Reactions: 7
What guy in the right mind would want his girlfriend tagging him in every post saying.. “My Handsome!!” Tell you what dowling, duck off with your my handsome!
You are only calling him handsome because you’re a dosser and he’s currently paying for your life!
Exactly!

What do we think she has bought him for his birthday?

I think Lego

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He's defff bought her some cheap perfume. Also all that animal print wrapping paper he's used for her.. Their mental age combined definitely doesn't get into double digits

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Genuinely convinced she's slow and he has to be to put up with this absolute tit.

Do we think singing was the only thing she had a moderately average ability with so her parents sent her to the brit school in the hopes they'd make her brilliant.. Since they knew that wouldn't be possible with maths, English etc?

Reactions: 2
I got with my boyfriend (who is also a baldy but a 6ft3, gorgeous, mentally all there baldy) about a month before his birthday. I think I panic bought him a flask the morning of as I realised I should probably get him something but certainly we did not go all out or even acknowledge we were in a proper relationship until months down the line

Reactions: 7
I got with my boyfriend (who is also a baldy but a 6ft3, gorgeous, mentally all there baldy) about a month before his birthday. I think I panic bought him a flask the morning of as I realised I should probably get him something but certainly we did not go all out or even acknowledge we were in a proper relationship until months down the line
Lol, panic bought a flask 😂

I don’t mind a bald man, its just this little short one with the big bird that is rather amusing lol.

6ft 3, well done 👍🏻
I think all men should start with a 6.
Mine is 6ft 1 ... lush 🥳

Gotta be those socks with each other’s faces printed on them

Karma sutra for twats book

A key to each others (parents houses) as a sign of commitment

These mugs because they are a pair of bleeping mugs
A key to each other’s parents’ house 🤣🤣🤣
Brilliant 😂😂😂👍🏻

I asked Thirsty earlier how her diet is going and she instantly blocked me. I guess that means not very well then? 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Birthday eve.... What are you 6?

That's a lot of presents for 4 dates......

Reactions: 8
Don't think my family would be buying presents after a month.

Peculiar indeed.

Imagine if one of the presents us a pregnancy kit and they reveal that they are having a baby 👶
She’s always on her period it seems unlikely 😂

• Haha
"Spending my birthday with my best friend and boyfriend (my handsome)"

Please pass me a bucket 🤮 her best friend already after 2 months? 🤨 and we know he's your bf, why do you keep calling him your handsome? 🤢

Cani wait for the big reveal later! 🤣 not! I genuinely think she thinks he's some hunky guy and her followers are all dying to see him.. can guarantee the majority of people who've not seen him will think wtf, this is who she's been hiding? 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wonder why she’s switched the comments off on her reveal post 🧐🤔
So her loyal followers can’t tell her what an anti-climax this ‘reveal’ is 😂
They’re all sat there going ‘... he looks nothing like James Bond’ 😂

• Haha
imagine being in your 30’s and publicly declaring your love for someone after 44 days

• Haha
Reactions: 13
imagine being in your 30’s and publicly declaring your love for someone after 44 days
Imagine being in your 30s and posting a Happy birthday to ME post because you're so narcissistic, you need everyone to know its your birthday 🙄

Honestly can’t work out how she gets more cringe there is literally no limit and it’s only going to get worse

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.