Keepingupwithkirstylea #11 found a man but keeping it quiet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No angles pretending she’s lost weight on the pic he posted of them both in her parents kitchen - she looks the same as before

Reactions: 3
showing him off yet covering his face is really weird... why even post anything in the first place? how must he feel about it, because it's not reciprocated on his insta. she does my bleeping head in but i can't look away

Reactions: 8
3 years between photos. Looks like she’s lost a stone.

He’s changed his Insta name to his full first name now and added that he’s a “food blogger”. His wildlife photographs web page is FULL of typos. I do believe he is a female Kirsty .. he’s been inspired by his Insta famous girlfriend. Did you know she was his girlfriend? He’s hardly mentioned it. She hasn’t either ... he’s her boyfriend you know. Wow!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
showing him off yet covering his face is really weird... why even post anything in the first place? how must he feel about it, because it's not reciprocated on his insta. she does my bleeping head in but i can't look away
I don’t get it because he is not keeping it private so it makes no sense whatsoever 🤔
I really think that it is for attention. The followers who do find her inspirational are probably excited for the big reveal so she is probably loving the attention.

Reactions: 4
I don’t get it because he is not keeping it private so it makes no sense whatsoever 🤔
I really think that it is for attention. The followers who do find her inspirational are probably excited for the big reveal so she is probably loving the attention.
Just shows her immaturity you might do a big reveal for a new product you are laughing or a colab or a house renovation not for your average looking new boy friend.
It’s so weird I think he has been inspired by her insta fame and is now trying to become insta famous in his own right so that they can become this insta power couple.
Such off behaviour for people in their 30s

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Do you think her new boyfriend has autism? Nothing bad about that at all just I think he does or some sort of learning disability.

I'm actually mortified for her at not posting him when you can see everything on his profile 🤣🤣

Maybe she's waiting for his wig to arrive 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
3 years between photos. Looks like she’s lost a stone.

He’s changed his Insta name to his full first name now and added that he’s a “food blogger”. His wildlife photographs web page is FULL of typos. I do believe he is a female Kirsty .. he’s been inspired by his Insta famous girlfriend. Did you know she was his girlfriend? He’s hardly mentioned it. She hasn’t either ... he’s her boyfriend you know. Wow!
That contrived hand position on his shoulder along with her smug expression makes me want to vomit.

Reactions: 6
Just shows her immaturity you might do a big reveal for a new product you are laughing or a colab or a house renovation not for your average looking new boy friend.
It’s so weird I think he has been inspired by her insta fame and is now trying to become insta famous in his own right so that they can become this insta power couple.
Such off behaviour for people in their 30s
As an average looking person I am offended to be put in the same category as Penfold

• Haha
Reactions: 6
They’ll use a second lockdown as an excuse to have her man move into the Dowling household lol

Reactions: 2
How can he be a food blogger when he has sushi first time last week...now he’s an expert...bit like Her and relationship advice and weight loss blogger that no one has ever seen

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.